• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tag Heur Formula One

ringpiece

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/3/10
I saw an excellent review on here on the Tag Heur Formula One series of watches. I saw a gen one the other day that a friend had and I love them. I wondered if anyone had bought one and what prices they were going for.

Am I right in thinking they are quartz movements so would be cheaper?

Thanks

Noob

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Just do a search on them here mate.
A good quality Quartz can in fact cost more for the MVT (movement) than a cheap auto but in this case they are very well priced from memory.

Col.

bryanhayn

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
30/11/09
I don't know if you're looking for gens or reps, but I have two genuine non-chrono Formula 1 watches (WAH1110 and WAH1010) that I bought within the last few months for $500-$600 each. Just do a search on Google Shopping and sort the results by price.

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
How are people selling reps on Google Shopping???
(not yours - I was looking at Monacos and found many reps being sold)

brokedown711

22/8/08
Im curious about this as well, the $88 F1 quartz review caught my attention but I refuse to pay $160 to timeshops for this watch.

What's the best price on these right now?

sricenbaw

Known Member
23/11/09
Bought mine from Trevor for around that $88 price.. might of been $98, but its suppost to be a ETA movement.. well worth the money, i love the watch, and the few things i didnt like about Daytonas ones he used to sell and reviewed are fixed on this one. (longer second hand at the 6, back of the band the tag logo is outlined, couple simple things that make the difference! VERY happy with mine.. too bad his site is down!
-Scott

ringpiece

21/3/10
I pushed the button on one from Watcheden. Will let everyone know what happens...

Charles

28/2/10
Hey I bought one at Birks here in Canada, I paid 950$ for it (I recommend going for the gen, it's really worth a try):
nouveau008.jpg