• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TAG HEUER CARRERA - where to buy?

shevchenko

Looking Around
26/2/07
Hey everyone,

I am new to this forum and after spending some time reading all the posts I am ready to buy my first rep. Its going to be
Tag Carrera. But it seems many dealers have it. So who do you think has the most accurate Carrera? King, Ruby, Precious Time? or someone else. Thank you very much for your help

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
shevchenko said:
Hey everyone,

I am new to this forum and after spending some time reading all the posts I am ready to buy my first rep. Its going to be
Tag Carrera. But it seems many dealers have it. So who do you think has the most accurate Carrera? King, Ruby, Precious Time? or someone else. Thank you very much for your help

I purchased this watch from this dealer...nice watch too.. :) It is most accurate enough for me...good luck.

http://replica-watch.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16427

oh yeah I almost forgot, Hello and welcome to the forum.. :)

shevchenko

Looking Around
26/2/07
the price doesnt matter for me too much. I just want to get a good replica so I am ok with paying $260 if the watch is really better.
thanks for your help

D

d4m.test

Silixs TAG CARRERA is the same as Andrew and Joshua.

Rogerthat

Renowned Member
6/11/06
Ruby's will be of high quality and she will email you a picture of the actual watch before she ships it out!

Cheers,
M

tommy88888

Horology Curious
4/4/07
re-where to buy.

china..all the replicas made in china.and you could buy them in the best price......