• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tag Heuer Carrera Caliber 1 (with pics)

markoriley

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/6/09
Hi everyone,
This is my second rep so I thought I would post up some pics, I wanted a black strap and face this time and this caught my eye. I must say that really is lovely, very well made and quite weighty considering is has the rubber strap. It has an display case back where you can see the hand wound movement. I think I will enjoy this one.

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

P.S It's from WatchEden

jack_bauer

Renowned Member
12/9/08
Beautiful watch. My co worker has the gen and it is very nice in person

evillance

Horology Curious
27/6/09
markoriley said:
Hi everyone,
This is my second rep so I thought I would post up some pics, I wanted a black strap and face this time and this caught my eye. I must say that really is lovely, very well made and quite weighty considering is has the rubber strap. It has an display case back where you can see the hand wound movement. I think I will enjoy this one.

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

P.S It's from WatchEden

Any pics on the caseback?

CaptainJack

Known Member
13/6/09

Very nice... always good to see one shot on the wrist, I had no idea it was that big from the pictures I've seen.

I like... I like a lot... oh, damn... I buy.

markoriley

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/6/09
It has the Unitas 6489 hand wound movement, it's my first manual wind watch but it's no bother at all. About 10 turns keeps it going for a good 24+ hours.

Here are a couple of pics, they're the best I can do at the moment, my good camera is on charge. I like the display back but you can't see it when you're wearing it!

I hope you like them, it's a gorgeous watch. Oh and by the way, it may look huge in the pictures on my wrist but I do have quite skinny wrists! It's 43mm wide.

It's from WatchEden and cost $108, a very good price for such a lovely and well made watch.

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

mw1015

Renowned Member
26/1/09
this watch is absolutely beautiful! i was very tempted to make this my next purchase but have gone for a Chopard GT XL instead.

not too sure if i made the right choice now looking at these pics. great watch!

russtang

14/8/06
Beautiful watch. Love the back. Great photography too!

Every once and a while I'll throw on one of my manual winds to remind myself what it was like "back in my day". Hehe.

mw1015

Renowned Member
26/1/09
lecool said:
mw1015, buy them both! Can't beat the price.

you know what, you're absolutely right!

i just might go ahead and buy this one next! (this forum is evil!)

pcsam

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
22/3/09
im getting one.thanks mate :mrgreen: I only have 2 other tags they look lonely :lol:
great pics and a good watch for a cheap price :mrgreen:

cowboyzx6

Looking Around
30/9/09
I actually just picked up a gen this week at Tourneau. I fell in love with the face.

Def is big (at least on my wrist), but I needed a nice big sporty watch!