• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tag Formula 1 Red Bull

Sadevine

Looking Around
5/8/14
Hi all,

I have been hanging out in the shadows learning a lot from this site, so first of all I would like to say thank you.

I havent really seen much chatter about this watch so I thought I would start it off as this will be my next rep!

I have seen this puppy on a couple sites links below, from what it looks like two different watches.

http://www.ttw-138.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=41_215&products_id=17108

Trusty – case is 43mm which is correct as per gen, the kicker is the case back not showing the red bull ingraving,

http://www.pf-818.com/watches/tag-h...cial-ed-chronograph-ss-ny-blue-os-10-qtz.html

Peferct – case an extra 1.5mm wide at 44.5mm with case back showing redbull ingraving and the option for the nato strap which I would probably go for.

I have contact other TD’s to see when or if they could get their hand on one. So I could have a third option to compare and see if the third option resembles one of the two above. Which I havent had any luck with!

So here is my thinking and my dilemma,

I like the fact that TT is correct size at 43mm and the price, don’t like the caseback and am really leaning towards the nato option which trusty can not get, then the Perfect Clones is another $40 more correct case back and with nato strap but bigger size.

Complelty understand I am buying a rep and know that it will never be 100% correct, but I am asking myself which one I will be happy with, but can not seem to find an answer.

Usually I wait for you guys to write reveiws and dsicuss the pros and cons!

Cheers

Sent from the RWI mobile app

UDTMIKE

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/5/17
Well, it looks like it has the Seiko VK movement, so that's a plus. (If you like quartz) And the Chrono works which is a plus. It dosen't have the A7750 movement, which is a bigger plus, especially if this is an older model. It is only $108, which makes me wonder, why so cheap. That's about all I can say about the watch. And of course this is only my opinion, and I'm certainly not an expert. Good luck, for $108, can't go wrong, imho. Sorry, just noticed, the other one is $148, still cheap..Good luck. One more thing, Trusty Times is not a TD anymore. But remember, almost every TD can get it for you, just give the the details, photo or link to the watch.

netacc123456

Looking Around
9/3/22
Got mine from pf818 a few years ago and I paid close to $300. Quite happy with it.