• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TAG CARRERA LILAC DIAL 7750

• Thread starter d4m.test
  • Start date
D

d4m.test

Opinions....A7750......beautiful lilac dial and bezel........:D
315TAGCARRERALILACDIAL1.jpg

315TAGCARRERALILACDIAL2.jpg

315TAGCARRERALILACDIAL3.jpg

robertk

16/3/06
I like it. Very different and a great watch.......although, I'll bet you'll get more negative's than positive's

darksideuser121

Renowned Member
1/12/06
I have to say that I like that color on this watch. I would not have thought it would look so sharp.

jb

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
7/9/06
Is this really purple, or is it the brown limited Jack Heuer edition?

Sylar

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/1/07
Man Im not really like Tags but this dial looks good on the carrera series. Very nice TTK.

Cameron

Known Member
2/5/07
i love the orange on this one, and the band looks really nice, does this one have a stop watch ?

sjedwardz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/3/06
I think you'd have to be "light on your loafers" to wear a lilac sports watch!

Sylar

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/1/07
Picture this....Aqua shirt with white cottong polo short sleeve sweater over it, white shorts, and tan mocasins wearing no socks. Watch would go with that outfit....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sishac

Known Member
5/2/07
I was recently in Vegas and I got to try on a brown Carrera chronograph.....personally I like the black one better, but the brown was pretty unique. I don't think it would go with as many clothes options, but still a sharp watch.

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
Yllwtrb said:
Picture this....Aqua shirt with white cottong polo short sleeve sweater over it, white shorts, and tan mocasins wearing no socks. Watch would go with that outfit....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

or some nice white linen south beach look. 8)