• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Swapping with a Gen Bezel Insert

randychuah

Known Member
14/12/10
Got my first omega today, which is a UPO and i simply love it. However i am not very happy with the bezel especially around the pearl area. So in my other thread someone actually mentioned to me about swapping out with a gen bezel insert ? How easy/tough is it to get this done any any rough estimation on how much the gen insert would cost?

Thanks! :)

tjdilla

Renowned Member
Certified
15/1/12
gen bezels are priceeyyyyyyyy.....close to £200 :/ after market ones on ebay can be found for much much less and iv heard theyre not too bad :)

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
I doubt a bezel insert costs that much. Maybe a whole bezel assembly but not the insert alone. I could be wrong though

rhc22

26/11/11
As far as I'm aware you can only buy the complete bezel and the cost is around 200.

Om3ga_guy

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/10
Canada
1. Has anyone ever actually tried swapping the insert only? Works on the SMP.

2. If your not looking for a gen pearl ebays got great alternatives. Otherwise your best bet ($$$ wise) will likely be to do what most of us have done and thats buy an ebay insert and install a gen pearl.

randychuah

Known Member
14/12/10
so assume i do get an insert from ebay, is the swap straightforward? any guides around here maybe?