• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Suspicious?

Vert

2/9/09
Check out this PAM on eBay. Great pics, only taken six feet away from the watch. Same seller has a Cartier Santos. Item 220646454323

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220646454323&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Hello there, this was one of my uncle's watches who passed away a few years ago, he was a watch enthusiast/collector. My aunt kept all his watches but now she is needing some money and asked me if I could help her to sell them. I don't know anything about watches, only that they are useful to read time, LoL. This watch is huge and heavy and seems beautiful to me, very nice condition I see no scratches and seems to be in good working condition too. The band is leather very soft and very nice. The face reads Luminor Panerai 1950 with gold color hands and separate second hand located at number 9. Is mechanical not battery. I wish I can say more but not more than what the pictures are showing. Im pretty sure it worths some money after a quick search I did on ebay, but I will let you set the price, please bid accordingly. This will be a "final sale, no returns, no refunds" reason why Im starting at .99 cts. with no reserve. I have no box, no papers. I will list some more watches. If you have questions please contact me and I will try to answer it the best I can. Thanks.

JellyJoe

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/09
Still ranting about one of his dead uncles lol. His granny must have been in bed for decades...