• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] SUPERFRANKEN Zenith Daytona 16520 White - all gen expect case

cubicmangoes

Time is free, but it’s priceless.
Patron
Certified
9/9/21
About
SUPERFRANKEN Zenith Daytona 16520 White - all gen expect case
Willing to Ship to?
worldwide
High Value Above $750
Yes
Accepted Payment Methods?
Paypal f&f, Wise, Revolut
Movement Details?
Zenith Cal. 400 "El Primero"
Piece Origin?
custom build
Warranty Provided?
none
Item Condition?
used
Why Are You Selling?
new projects
Asking Price?
8.250 EUR
Trade Value / Cost:
8.800 EUR
Currency Accepted?
EUR
Who Approved High Value Sale?
Raddave
Shipping Costs?
included in EU
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

For sale is a custom made superfranken Zenith Daytona 16520 with a white dial built for me. The base was a sterile (unengraved between lugs but engraved caseback) 16520 Vietnam case I have received in a trade and I went head-on into the rabbit hole from there.

Parts breakdown:

gen. Zenith Cal. 400 1.900€
gen. MK7 16520 white dial 1.600€
gen. 16520 hands used 650€
gen. steel bezel used 550€
gen. crystal B25-7000 450€
gen. 78390 bracelet with 558 endlinks, clasp code W8 (1995) used 2.300€
gen 703 crown and tube used 250€
gen pushers P402 used 550€
Vietnam Case without serial engraving, branded caseback 0€ (as it was a trade, I won't value it but Vietnam cases are $700 from Ruby)
labor 550€

Total value: 8.800 €
Asking Price 8.250 € incl. express shipping within EU (ww possible)

labor breakdown:

Case:
gen tube & pusher fitment rework (tapping)
lug refinish
slight ageing

Movement:
cleaning & regulation

An absolutely joyful build but I just gravitate all the time towards my white 116520 and after some contemplating, I just can't justify to keep both very similar watches.

On to the viewing pleasure!

hnBEsQ.jpeg

hnBfqR.jpeg

hnB79S.jpeg

hnBRZL.jpeg

hnBFX8.jpeg

hnBGxK.jpeg

hnB0Uv.jpeg

hnBbQ1.jpeg

hnBxfj.jpeg

hnBVh4.jpeg

hnBcnI.jpeg

hnBgsc.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
Top Poster Of Month
23/2/23
Canada
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: cubicmangoes

mt666tm

Renowned Member
2/2/10
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: cubicmangoes

cubicmangoes

Time is free, but it’s priceless.
Patron
Certified
9/9/21