• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[FOR SALE] SUPERFRANKEN Rolex 126711CHNR ‘Rootbeer’

Anonray

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
8/10/18
About
Rolex 126711CHNR ‘Rootbeer’ SUPERFRANKEN by Interaktiv
Willing to Ship to?
WW
High Value Above $750
Yes
Accepted Payment Methods?
Bank Wire
Movement Details?
Clone 3285 Movement.
Piece Origin?
Interaktiv
Warranty Provided?
None.
Item Condition?
Brand New.
Why Are You Selling?
Extra Watches.
Asking Price?
€10000
Trade Value / Cost:
€10000
Currency Accepted?
Euro or USD
Who Approved High Value Sale?
P..DR..D
Shipping Costs?
FOC
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Listing this one of a kind franken since it doesn’t get any wrist time. It is completely unworn and absolutely brand new. All parts used were brand new and blistered. The watch was assembled by Interaktiv.

There’s also an option to buy the watch without the gen bracelet and on a stock clean rootbeer bracelet (stickered and unused). Have attached a photo for reference.

Cost breakdown:
  • New Gen Bracelet- 4500€
  • New Gen Bezel and Insert with Assembly- €2300
  • New Gen Crown- €320
  • New Gen Tube- €80
  • New Gen Dial- €1200
  • New Gen Hands- €480
  • New Gen Date Disc- €180
  • New Gen Crystal- €350
  • Work- €350
  • Base Watch- €578
Total: €10338 (Does not include shipping and fees)

Asking Price: €10000 with free shipping worldwide.

I will ship in bombproof packaging, buyer assumes customs and shipping risk. I will not be responsible once the watch leaves my hands but will do everything in my capacity to help the buyer if a situation arises.

Priority will be given to Patrons and Supporters and I reserve the right to choose the buyer.

KfE0VR.jpeg

KfEGYQ.jpeg

KfEFzS.jpeg

KfESwL.jpeg

KfEVGv.jpeg

KfExi8.jpeg

KfEJCK.jpeg

KfEgL1.jpeg

KfNDrj.jpeg

bunny123

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
18/7/18
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

speedywombat

Supporter
Certified
29/7/23
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

1665fan

Patron
Certified
17/2/16

gdh1r

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Patron
Certified
28/12/18
London

suppish

Supporter
Certified
1/10/17

Reactions: 24k and jdt7391

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17

Last edited:

speedywombat

Supporter
Certified
29/7/23

Reactions: Bisney123

Gaz1a

Franken Monster
Patron
Certified
6/4/21
LAX

Anonray

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
8/10/18

Anonray

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
8/10/18