• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[FOR SALE] SuperFranken Daytona 116519 GEN Racing dial/xtal/hands/mvmt parts

Fantastic4

Known Member
Patron
Certified
3/9/18
About
Willing to Ship to?
WW
High Value Above $750
Yes
Accepted Payment Methods?
Paypal F&F, Wise
Movement Details?
Noob
Piece Origin?
M2M
Warranty Provided?
No
Item Condition?
Good condition
Why Are You Selling?
Need fund for other project
Asking Price?
Trade Value / Cost:
Currency Accepted?
USD
Who Approved High Value Sale?
Raddave
Shipping Costs?
25 Canada/ConUS 40 WW
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

M2M from @Dpap
Original sales thread here. I did wear it, love it. Unfortunately needs fund for other project
HVS approved by Raddave

Heres the description from original owner
The watch started life as a panda arabic dial (see here for my previous sales ad: https://forum.replica-watch.info/th...dial-bezel-xtal-hands.10350430/#post-10357578)

In the process, I decided I liked the original panda dial enough so that I bought a gen 116519 with balc racing dial and had yodog swap the dial and chrono hands from the gen into this one.

Since I do not need two 116519 I have decided to sell the franken one. As you can see from the photo next to the gen, the color of the case is spot on relative to the gen.

Specs:

- gen black racing dial (swapped over from gen), gen white bezel (used, has some scratches that I tried to highlight in the photos), gen crystal, and gen white gold hands (chrono hands swapped from gen)

- noob case, heat treated by rolojack to mimic white gold (he did the same process he applied to the DJ/DD cases a few years back). As you can see from the photos, there is essentially zero difference between the color of the case and the color of the gen white gold bezel. The last photo is next to my (now sold 116520). It is hard to photograph but you can see the difference in color with SS.

- noob movement. I paid Micasol to clean and service it, and install some gen parts. I'm not sure exactly what parts are gen, but misiekped confirmed the reversing wheel at least is gen.

- oysterflex bracelet with heat treated buckle

Here is a cost breakdown of just the parts:

gen dial + bezel EUR 2800 (I swapped one gen dial for another, I believe they are of comparable value)
hands EUR 395
crystal EUR 400
Micasol of parts + assembly + regulation EUR 1590

breakdown:
barrel 120
rev wheel 240
setting lever 120
wheels for chronos 480
seconds 180
work 450
Rolojack for case work EUR 90
Noob watch EUR 600

total EUR5933 (~6,400 usd)
had to wait for almost 6 months for everything to be put together.

My asking price is USD 4500 net

I will ship anywhere in the world using fedex express, but the cost and the customs risk is on you. Once the watch leaves my hands, I am not responsible.

Please don't email me asking what my best price is. My best price is in the ad and the price is firm. Also, I am not interested in trades at this time.

Last, as the seller, I get to decide who to sell to. Asking questions, or saying `I'll take it' without providing payment does not mean that I will put the watch on hold for you.

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

ProperIntention

Triple Certified Member
Patron
Certified
11/12/23
CONUS
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11