• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Super Hot Richard Mille RM:35-01 Forged Carbon Master-Piece!!! Thanks Lucy

twilight79

Getting To Know The Place
12/4/15
I have no words to describe how good this watch looks and feels on my wrist. I have been investing in Reps for years and my knowledge and understanding of good Reps has increased with each purchase. My hobby has reached an all-time high after buying this Top Quality Rep.

Lucy was not only the most professional Dealer but also her attention for detail is second to none. The QC Pics were the deal breaker and her prompt communication together with determination to get you the best quality is also second to none!

The whole process from order placing to finally receiving my watch was only a handful of days. The watch arrived in 3 days to Australia and my jaw dropped when i placed it on my wrist.

Lucy I cannot thank you enough for the great level of service and I am looking forward to my next couple purchases from you.

Wins:

Top Quality
QC Check
Great Communication
Very Understanding and Experienced Seller
Great Customization (Red Strap)
Prompt Shipment
Quick delivery
Well Packaged Delivery
Great Service
Professional
Value for every dollar spent

Losses:
None!!!

Here are the live pics...Enjoy!!! Lucy you get a 10/10 from me :) Simply Well Done!!!

barth

Respected Member
5/10/12
Couldn't agree more, Lucy is a great great dealer.

Thanks for the pictured feedback, mate.

TMisch87

Getting To Know The Place
22/1/14
How much did this run you? I'm interested in getting something very similar

xx0neby0nexx

Do not accept unsolicited offers
4/9/15
Daaaamn. I think I'm going to pull the trigger with Lucy since I couldn't find a single bad thing about her.

barry666666

Do not accept unsolicited offers
30/4/16
Thanks Twilight79, Im in Melbourne and this is good to see your post. Im going to order me thinks :)

chowychow

Known Member
25/7/16
Wow 3 days from order placed to receiving it. Looks like I will be getting the Pelagos from Lucy.
Her QC seems to be very well received by members here