• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Super excited! Received pics from Trevor !

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
DSC_2053.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Just wanted to show you all. I know it has the usual dial spacing wrong, and the Tachymetre is not spelled "Tachymétre" and the clasp doesn't say "Professional" but this is just until I save up enough for the real deal.

Enjoy !

PS: those who have an order with Trevor, be patient, he's replying as fast as he can.

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
So, if anyone calls you out tell 'em:

"I know, I just like the way it looks- and the way I treat watches, there ain't no way I'm going to buy the gen until I'm all growed up."

"I see so many guys on the forum purchase watches that they later decide aren't for them- this is a test drive watch. Not bad eh?"

"I'm in a movie, this is a prop watch. I can't say anything more about it- I shouldn't even have this, the prop master is gonna be pissed!"

:)

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
So, if anyone calls you out tell 'em:

"I know, I just like the way it looks- and the way I treat watches, there ain't no way I'm going to buy the gen until I'm all growed up."

"I see so many guys on the forum purchase watches that they later decide aren't for them- this is a test drive watch. Not bad eh?"

"I'm in a movie, this is a prop watch. I can't say anything more about it- I shouldn't even have this, the prop master is gonna be pissed!"

:)

LOL! Thank you for the tips :lol:

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Sweet dude !

Dont forget the "wristies" once you get it !!

trandy16

I'm Pretty Popular
24/1/08
Nice watch....and BTW....to hell with what other people say. ;)

Wear it and enjoy it.

twanger

Renowned Member
15/2/12
Nice watch....and BTW....to hell with what other people say. ;)

Wear it and enjoy it.

+2

Besides, it's only the folks that buy reps that may know the difference. Most folks who buy only gens do not search out what the flaws are in the rep market. Enjoy it. I type this while wearing my 2 hour old Speedmaster Schumacher edition. :)

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
+2

Besides, it's only the folks that buy reps that may know the difference. Most folks who buy only gens do not search out what the flaws are in the rep market. Enjoy it. I type this while wearing my 2 hour old Speedmaster Schumacher edition. :)

Thank you so much and enjoy yours !

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

+2

Share some pics too!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Arjunaidi

Looking Around
27/7/12
Speedmaster manual winding received from Puretime

DSC_2053.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Just wanted to show you all. I know it has the usual dial spacing wrong, and the Tachymetre is not spelled "Tachymétre" and the clasp doesn't say "Professional" but this is just until I save up enough for the real deal.

Enjoy !

PS: those who have an order with Trevor, be patient, he's replying as fast as he can.

I just received mine today from Puretime. The major flaw is the hour sub-dial at 6 o'clock does not reset at all! Thus the chronograph is only good for measuring up to 30 minutes.

I would have prefered a steel caseback. nothing to be proud to show off the copy Lemania movement.

Overall, I also worry how long the chrono can work, the build quality is just not there yet. looks like I will have to keep feeding my piggy bank for a used gen.

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
If you'd done a little bit more research (like 5 minutes) you would have discovered that the Lemania movement is bi-compax. Meaning that it only has two working sub-dials. The sub-dial at 6 follows the hour hand. This is well documented about this watch and also this movement.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
I just received mine today from Puretime. The major flaw is the hour sub-dial at 6 o'clock does not reset at all! Thus the chronograph is only good for measuring up to 30 minutes.

I would have prefered a steel caseback. nothing to be proud to show off the copy Lemania movement.

Overall, I also worry how long the chrono can work, the build quality is just not there yet. looks like I will have to keep feeding my piggy bank for a used gen.

The ST-19 movement (the one your speedy and mine has, and is the Lemania copy), only has the Seconds, and the 30 min totaliser subdial. The lower one is a 24 hour Subdial. You should had actually researched a bit on it first like I did. Since I don't use the chrono for long timekeeping, it doesn't bother me at all.

If you'd done a little bit more research (like 5 minutes) you would have discovered that the Lemania movement is bi-compax. Meaning that it only has two working sub-dials. The sub-dial at 6 follows the hour hand. This is well documented about this watch and also this movement.

Yup. That's how I learned. And since it don't matter to me that much the chrono, I got it anyway. :lol: