• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Super clone Rolex Daytona 116519ln ghost Clean factory with deep crystal swap review. Purchased from TOW Steve theonewatches.

holyduck

Do not accept unsolicited offers
10/6/24
Quack!! Good day to all!

My very first purchase from the one watches, I've been longing to have a Rolex Daytona to be included in my watch collection. So here it is! Some photos taken using my phone.

I Must admit it looks really awesome!
Steve has accommodated my requests and he delivered flawlessly. Very happy with my new and very first Rolex superclone rep.
Enjoy the pics, quack!!!

holyduck

10/6/24
Here's the screenshot of the video sent to me to show the movement accuracy/error for my watch looks good for me.

Abi74

Getting To Know The Place
16/7/24
Beautiful watch, mate. I ordered the exact same. Did you consider plating it in white gold? I'm a noob so not sure if its worth it, but am considering. Thanks!

holyduck

10/6/24
Beautiful watch, mate. I ordered the exact same. Did you consider plating it in white gold? I'm a noob so not sure if its worth it, but am considering. Thanks!
It would be nice to plate it if you are able to source someone that does it for you.

jacopo949

Amo i rolex, tudor e le moto veloci
16/6/16
Italia
you can contact nickz19, he has a certified corner on the forum. he deals with gold plating watches. he also did a job on a reference like yours from another user, he also has photos in his corner. the clean is really nice, I'm also thinking about this reference but I would like it with a gen weight.