• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Submariner purchase from Ryan

fizor

Horology Curious
28/3/23
United Kingdom
My first order from Ryan - awesome!
I am amazed with this beautiful piece, and on top of everything is how swift and supportive Ryan was in the process of purchase. From the model choice to, QC and dispatch.
I definitely recommend Ryan, and his team, and looking forward to future orders ❤️.
Also, sharing a few pics + videos, available on the secured LINK.

Onwatch111

Horology Curious
5/10/23
Hi,
This is my first time ordering from InTime. Did you order from the website?

watchfi

Gen & Rep collector
19/8/23
West Palm Beach
I am amazed with this beautiful piece, and on top of everything is how swift and supportive Ryan was in the process of purchase. From the model choice to, QC and dispatch.
I definitely recommend Ryan, and his team, and looking forward to future orders ❤️.
Enjoy! Yea so far would agree on Ryan

Reactions: fizor

LookatDat

Horology Curious
19/9/23
Nice, clean, and probably costs less than most people would spend on tickets to a ball game,, except you have something to show for your $$ after the weekend is over! Congrats! Going to go forward with my purchase from same!

Hwypirate

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/23
Nice watch. Which factory?

fizor

Horology Curious
28/3/23
United Kingdom
Nice, clean, and probably costs less than most people would spend on tickets to a ball game,, except you have something to show for your $$ after the weekend is over! Congrats! Going to go forward with my purchase from same!
Hehe, same thinking. The access to gens and regular MSRP is pure nonsense. ADs are honestly saying to you they´ll put you higher on the waiting list if you buy some bs jewelry pieces from them. Not going to play that game :).
Btw, a few of my friends and partners who have gens of the same model couldn´t believe it when I said to them it is a rep piece. :D

Cream on top, the guy at AD, the branch manager didn´t see the difference - common. :D

Guruis

Looking Around
5/11/22
May I ask your wrist size?
I’m just above 7 inches, wondering if 41mm would suit me.

fizor

Horology Curious
28/3/23
United Kingdom
May I ask your wrist size?
I’m just above 7 inches, wondering if 41mm would suit me.
Sure, sure, my wrist size varies from 7,086 to 7,28 inches and I am quite sure the 41mm will fit you just ok. The lug-to-lug distance is more than fair and you´ll have enough space so it won´t look overly bulky on your wrist.