• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] Submariner 114060 No-Date JTIME Ultimate Version VS3130+ARF 904L bracelet

injector

Getting To Know The Place
Supporter
Certified
29/3/22
Willing to Ship to?
EU
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
Paypal Friends
Movement Details?
VS3130
Piece Origin?
$598.00 - 27.03.2022 (US Dollar Conversion)
Warranty Provided?
No
Item Condition?
Very Good only one minor scratch on clasp
Why Are You Selling?
The watch is too small for my 19.5cm wrist
Asking Price?
Currency Accepted?
Euro
Shipping Costs?
20€ in EU with tracking
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Hello together,

i am selling my Submariner No Date Beaty, unfortunatley i have to admit that the watch is to small for my 19.5cm wrist.
The Watch was an exclusive JTIME build and is now discontinued so not available anymore, buying proof can be proofed if needed.

Highlights of the special build from JTIME:
  1. VS3130 Movement which feels great
  2. New upgraded super sapphire without white edge
  3. Clean Factory Upgraded Hands Sets with rounded edge
  4. Clean Factory Dial
  5. Clean Factory Newest Platinum plated bezel insert
  6. Clean Factory Insert Pearl
  7. Clean Factory New Upgraded Mid Case
  8. ARF Super Clone 904L Bracelet

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

il postino

Supporter
Certified
5/12/20
EU
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

mclarendude

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL

NKB007

Do not accept unsolicited offers
19/9/23

Agreeable_Asset

Do not accept unsolicited offers
4/8/24

ugalord

Metalcore Addict
Supporter
Certified
29/6/20
Europe

Mudder

8/9/20

injector

Getting To Know The Place
Supporter
Certified
29/3/22

Le_Connoisseur

GEN & REP collector
Patron
Certified
8/2/16
EU