• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Strap recommendations - 41mm Navitimer 1

DeLorean

Horology Curious
Supporter
Certified
12/5/23
Australia
Hi All,

Looking for recommendations on where best to get a blue leather strap for a 41mm Navitimer 1 (V7F) I bought last year. Apologies if it's been asked several times before, I did do a search couldn't see anything stand out.

Thanks in advance!

aguida

Patron
Certified
5/3/22
Hi All,

Looking for recommendations on where best to get a blue leather strap for a 41mm Navitimer 1 (V7F) I bought last year. Apologies if it's been asked several times before, I did do a search couldn't see anything stand out.

Thanks in advance!
You could actually consider the gen. Breitling is quite reasonable with straps prices and the use a rep clasp

Reactions: Beartooth

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Hi All,

Thanks in advance!
I just modded this 41mm AB0121 and used a leather strap from Ebay.

I've used the strap on several other watches, a Glycine Airman and a PAM. But I really like it on the Navitimer and it's likely going to stay on it.

17104586784080.jpg

17104586786661.jpg

Last edited:

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
These two oem style ones are my favourites for my navitimer.
The calf deploy is BOB marino from Waccex, now only "Chrono" available as tang strap. The mock croc is a decent pressed calf from Aliexpress. Only 16 gbp with a signed tang buckle.

KOHMEs.jpeg

KOHuHY.jpeg

Last edited:

DeLorean

Horology Curious
Supporter
Certified
12/5/23
Australia
The calf deploy is BOB marino from Waccex, now only "Chrono" available as tang strap. The mock croc is a decent pressed calf from Aliexpress. Only 16 gbp with a signed tang buckle.

KOHMEs.jpeg

KOHuHY.jpeg
Mate both of these look great. Could you link me them?

Reactions: Importr

Cosmotimer89537

Horology Curious
25/12/23

KOHMEs.jpeg

KOHuHY.jpeg
Oh wow, is your old Navitimer II gen? If not, could you share which factory is this? Great watch!
Would be interested to see the other two Navis next to it as well :)

Reactions: Importr

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
Oh wow, is your old Navitimer II gen? If not, could you share which factory is this? Great watch!
Would be interested to see the other two Navis next to it as well :)
They're all frankens. The black Arabic is BP case set A23xxx cal. caseback. Gen dial, gen hands, eta 7753
Middle one is OXF (from Trusty) A13xxx caseback, modded case parts, gen dial & slide rule, rep DW
The one on the left is BP case set A23xxx caseback, gen black dial, hands & DW. Eta 7750, gen strap and clasp.

Probably don't need 3 rep Navitimers (I've actually got more) but what the hell! :D

K6yVJD.jpeg

K61ZfJ.jpeg

Cosmotimer89537

Horology Curious
25/12/23
They're all frankens. The black Arabic is BP case set A23xxx cal. caseback. Gen dial, gen hands, eta 7753
Middle one is OXF (from Trusty) A13xxx caseback, modded case parts, gen dial & slide rule, rep DW
The one on the left is BP case set A23xxx caseback, gen black dial, hands & DW. Eta 7750, gen strap and clasp.

Probably don't need 3 rep Navitimers (I've actually got more) but what the hell! :D

K6yVJD.jpeg

K61ZfJ.jpeg
They are absolutely gorgeous :love:!!!
I am late to the rep world, sadly missed the BP era of Navitimer reps...
At the moment only KOR is closer to gen, but unfortunately they don't make Navis with the winged logos:(
Probably I will go for the B50 A13xxx, the only big tell is the font of their date window which bugs me a bit.
Huge respect to your frankens, wish I have the means to source the gen parts, as well as the skill and courage to assemble them!