• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Speedmaster

Silverg

I'm Pretty Popular
8/11/08
Us
I am intrested in a swiss Speedmaster LEgend, with black dial. Who has the best rep? I ask becase some of the reps ive seen have typo's on the bezel. It would say 'WORDL' instead of 'WORLD'

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08
Do you mean the Schumacher Legend? What do you mean by typo on the bezel? Haven't seen that before... and though I don't have the watch on me at the moment I can't remember the word "world" being anywhere on that watch.

If you're indeed talking about the Schumacher Legend, a good rep is very hard to find these days. It took me months to find one. I haven't seen any with Swiss movements - just Asian 7750. These watches look fantastic, by the way! One of my faves.

I tried every single dealer when I was looking for this watch, and none of them had the one I wanted. One of them could assemble one for me, but the last dial that the factory had was damaged. I did eventually find one from another forum member. And I also bought another one (though slightly different from the one I wanted) from Silix. But the Silix experience was less than pleasant.

So my advice would be to keep checking the member sales. By the way, I have been toying with the idea of putting mine from Silix up for sale, since I don't need two... So stay tuned.

EDIT: Now I see what you mean (viewtopic.php?f=14&t=48219). I was thinking of a different one...