• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

speedmaster pro

kenjan1970

Horology Curious
3/1/09
Does anyone know where I can find an excellant rep of this model with a solid back, like themoon watch

fantrider

Looking Around
28/12/08
Need some pics or solid description of what you want. I'm sure it's out there.

tenshin2002

3/1/09
Well it should be 3570.50.00 as there is just one Speedmaster pro with solid caseback.
I to have asked questions about this but got misunderstod. But if you do find a rep, post it here so i will know.

kenjan1970

Horology Curious
3/1/09
Still looking for this watch have only found one rep and it was from a scam dealer and would not give any specs, still looking anyone seen one?

kitersoze

26/11/08
the speedy moon watch rep comes w/ a display case back, showing off its venus copy movement. the original domed mineral plexi-glass crystal is no longer available anymore (unless you find a member sale); the new version has a flat sapphire. there are tons of reviews and pics of this rep here n in rwg. run a search, then have a dealer source it.

kenjan1970

Horology Curious
3/1/09
Any one that you would recomend? I will tell you my problem, I got married in 1969 and my wife gave me a gift on our wedding of 2 watches one the omega speedmaster pro and one bulova accutron, hence I have found the accutron still in the box battery out, as for the omega instruction book and box but no watch!!! My family is having a 40th anniv party, In the wedding photo I am wearing that watch, against my wishes on so many levels not just the watch the party plans go on. Now my wife has asked me to wear the watch to recreate a photo set up as the original, those of you married for a long time will understand that this in no big deal to men but a big deal to women.
I hope someone can head me in the right direction to find a good rep, I too am a watch collector gens and reps, I just dont have the necessary time to find a good rep.

Please help Ken

kenjan1970

Horology Curious
3/1/09
Thanks a lot for all the info, has anyone seen a sold case back speedmaster pro, all I see so far are show case backs