• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Speedmaster GMT Chronograph

adi3390

Looking Around
2/8/10
Hi everyone. Quick and to the point, as this is my redraft and dont want to labour readers with an essay ! Looking through this fourm there are clearly some great examples out there, and have have been looking for a trusted european replica site/ dealer for either the :

• Speedmaster HB-SIA Co-Axial GMT Chronograph
  • Seamaster 300M Chrono Diver
Or the speedmaster GMT, but I'm really unsure who or where to go for a decent replica.

Any advice is most welcome, thanks for reading.

Adi

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
You can buy with confidence from any of RWI's trusted dealers (list is here).

As all the dealers can pretty much get the same watches, the first thing is to choose the dealer. Start reading the reviews (here), select the 2-3 dealers you like the most, and then send them emails about what you're looking for (with pics preferably).

They will be more than happy to tell you what they can offer.

avenger007

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
21/2/09
For the SMP Chrono, you're choices are a bit limited. The factories stopped making the latest blue and black "Bond" versions. There are some other versions out there of the older models.

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
most sites seem to display the same picture with a diff. watermark

They all sell the same watches because they all get their watches from the same suppliers.

But don't rely on websites. Some of the best dealers have crappy websites :) Try to contact Hont, or Marvelous Replica, or Replica Make, or Watcheden, or Ruby, or T4D, or Narikaa, or any other of the trusted dealers, and just email them what you're looking for. They will tell you what's available.