• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Speedmaster critique ??

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/12
Hi guys,
Before I got seriously into the rep game and found trevor and the likes I bought this off a non TD website.

It's a speedmaster moon watch but that's about all I know or remember really. The movements nice and smooth and it seems good quality (bar the dots above 12 are not exactly aligned!)!

What quality do you guys reckon it is or what movement type?trying to guage in case I ever want to sell. Otherwise I know it's probably low quality but will do me as a beater! It actually came with a god awful croc leather strap!

Anyway cheers and hopefully it's worth Savin!
View attachment 7950
View attachment 7951
View attachment 7952
View attachment 7953

Ilias_t

Known Member
26/4/12
Wear in good health. First of all it is low quality but if you put a better strap on it it will dramatically improve the looks. About the caliber, well it's a chrono type and how knows...
Cheers

Zack Morris

I'm Pretty Popular
27/5/10
Oregon
Surprised that the subdial spacing looks pretty good... at first I thought it was non-working chrono... not sure about the subdial on the left, not familiar with that design, hmmmm...

jsnowball81

Renowned Member
26/12/11
I'm not sure which movement that is but I do like that the dialhas the pre-moon speedy omega symbol which I haven't seen very often.

Unfortunately thats about the only nice thing I can say about it. This is what I would consider Canal Street or worse. If you like it wear it but I wouldn't put to much stock in resale value.

jacobarch

16/5/12
do any of your chrono's work? looks like a 21j cheapie to me.........

honestly i've seen worse watches. Looks like it has the domed crystal which is awesome........movement tho....... well lets just say its a ok beginners watch. enjoy.

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/12
Great stuff lads... Yeah it's only for beatin around not seriously considering selling ... Thanks for drawing my attention to the spacing !