• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Special watch design by ThinkBachs!

Thomas Carey

Known Member
6/3/13
I wanted to post these renderings of a special Minuteman watch we are doing for a Special Forces team. Hopefully the designer RWI's own ThinkBacks will chime in and let all of you know about the design. =)

We are proud to be able to offer this special watch for this elite group.

1069832_395457140558929_972582114_n.jpg

1002845_397757813662195_1657647664_n.jpg

This info is from our recent blog post about it.

We at Minuteman watches are not going to say a lot about this watch at this time. This Minuteman watch is a special watch we are offering to a very small, elite, and select group.

There are many special bits that tie into the history of the U.S. and items which have very special meaning to this particular Spec Ops team. We are not offering this to anyone outside this small team so don’t ask where you can buy one.

We here at Minuteman watches are sharing this as we are very proud to have been selected for this effort, and we our proud of our brave soldiers.

The watch dial of this Minuteman watch is not based on any of our current models and we will not be offering a similar design. This will be unique to this specific effort. The same goes for the caseback design.

Often watch brands will simply start with an existing model add a logo to the dial and maybe a bit of text to the caseback. Here at Minuteman we believe that our military deserves more than that.

Thomas Carey

Known Member
6/3/13
The warrior on the caseback was actually done be their teams medics sister for another effort. We were able to use it for this project as well. =) fyi Zombalay is a place. =)

dozer008

22/4/13
how much is this watch? I dont see it on the website. Will it be a limited run. If the price is right Id go for it.

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
Very clean, simple design...:thumbsup:..but the lume is so bright, it seems out of place on that watch.

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
I feel I have to share some of the other concepts I came up rather than let them get old and moldy on my HD....

B2.jpg~original

B3.jpg~original

V7.jpg~original

V3.jpg~original

B5.jpg~original

V1.jpg~original

D

d4m.test

Front sides look great indeed. Caseback is so so, is the flag needed?

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
I'm sure the flag is very important to the people that are having the watch made for them.

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
Hey TB the #3 #5 are bad ass! Well they all are bad ass!