• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sorry for the delay in recent days

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

I am sick in these days,always feel dizzy after I wake up,
so I went to the hospital yesterday,the doctor told me I can't stay up late any more,
he told me I must adjust my time of life from now,
because I always worked until 5:00 am~6:00 am everyday,then sleep,
more than 3 months already,that's really very bad to my health,

so I want to adjust my life this time,I want to work at daytime,and sleep at the night,
in these days,at daytime,I always in the hospital,lefe there about 18:00 pm,then I went to the market directly,
after I back to my house,it's very late again,
so let me can't reply emails in time in these days,

really hope you can understand,I think after a few days to adjust,
everything will back to normal soon,
at before,I always worked at the night,because I know between my customers and me,there is time difference,so if I reply emails at night,it's better to communicate with them,
but don't worry,after I adjust my time,I will try my best to reply emails within 24 hours still from Monday to Friday,
after all,only keep health,then I can try my best to work better,

another thing,the storage space of my gmail is full recently,
so gmail always inform me to buy more storage space,if not,then will affect me to recevie and send emails,
it's cheap,but in China,gmail is lmitied,so they don't let me buy,
so I have to deleted old emails to let it keep work,
so if recently,you send me a email,but I didn't reply you,maybe I missed it,please send it again,thank you for it,please send to [email protected]

thanks for all of your support,really appreciate it,

so if I bring you a trouble or let you confused recently,hope you can understand,
and I will reply all emails within this week,
from next week,I think everything will back to normal,thank you.

Best Regards
Lucy

Mikeodandy

29/6/16
Absolutely take care of yourself first Lucy. I'm sure everyone will understand and support that!

Feel better soon and take care of yourself.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

achtung

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/7/10
No wonder your email replies are at odd times, I was wondering when you sleep.

Health is more important, please take care Lucy; I'm sure everyone will understand!

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Just follow your normal hours - no need to email with us at our business hours. It's nice to have, but not needed.

I recommend getting a second email address so that way you can start your storage over. I don't think most folks here would mind.

silverfox47

Renowned Member
Certified
9/2/15
Cali
Friend Lucy, you must take care of you. We at RWI understand that there is time differance and we knowyou are very busy person. Take care of yourself, get strong, your body is telling you it needs rest. So, my friend, please take a couple or 3 days to off and rest, maybe spend time with boyfriend and family. Your RWI family will still be here.

I will e-mail you in a few days.

Regards,

SS