• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sorry for My "Disappearance" on WhatsApp

SulkinTaurus

Horology Curious
1/12/20
Hi Li,

Just been communicating with someone on your WhatsApp. I just want to confirm that they are you.
When I queried TransferWise details for payment they gave me details that included an account holder name that wasn't the same as your emailed bank details, so I instead made the payment using the details included in the order confirmation email.
they had details of the order etc, and were ok with the payment I made.
Just want to make sure it's all good ????

Thanks ST

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Hi Li,

Just been communicating with someone on your WhatsApp. I just want to confirm that they are you.
When I queried TransferWise details for payment they gave me details that included an account holder name that wasn't the same as your emailed bank details, so I instead made the payment using the details included in the order confirmation email.
they had details of the order etc, and were ok with the payment I made.
Just want to make sure it's all good ????

Thanks ST

As long as you are contacting with my correct whatsapp number, everything will be fine.
WhatsApp: +86 139 2886 9440‬

SulkinTaurus

Horology Curious
1/12/20
As long as you are contacting with my correct whatsapp number, everything will be fine.
WhatsApp: +86 139 2886 9440‬

That's the number, yes.

Thanks for the reassuring response. I have also been in contact by email so I'm confident all is well.

ST

muzzytoto

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
30/9/22
That's definitely true. I always find Li to be responsive whenever I contact him, so he must be a busy man!