• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Something special on the way

5up3rman

Renowned Member
4/12/10
Hi guys

Got something special on the way from Prime straps.
Communication with him so far has been great and a pleasure in creating my strap for me.

J.Prime

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
11/4/10
IMG_6248-1.jpg

5up3rman

Renowned Member
4/12/10
ha ha

no worries mate
i'm happy for our friends here to see your workmanship on this.
Plus your pictures are gonna be x100 better than mine

5up3rman

Renowned Member
4/12/10
Ok so the strap finally arrived a couple of days ago and on it went onto my 111h.

This all started from the blue croc strap that Jeremy had made and posted.
I liked the look of it but wanted to have an ox-blood colour strap for one of my Pams.
So dropped him a PM and took it from there.
His communication was and has been great throughout.
Once Jeremy new what colour i wanted, off he went to dye the croc skin to an ox blood colour.
He sent me a couple of pics to show the sample he had done and it looked brilliant.
We then agreed the colour for the stitching, edges and a brushed metal buckle.
And from then on it was a waiting game, to be fair it wasn't that long especially as i was on holiday for a week while the work was being done.
Anyway the strap arrived a couple of days ago and really looked amazing.
This gives me a brilliant excuse to wear my Pam everyday as i wanna soften and break in the strap.
It just feels so well made and fits like a dream. In actual fact i want this thing to wear in so it can take on the aged look which will give it even more character.
Lastly just want to say thanks to Jeremy for doing this for me, i'll be definately coming back for another strap. Especially since you addd that burntout look strap.
Oh i guess we need some pics too. My camera and skills aren't great, but nonetheless here we go.

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Damn, that looks nice man. Makes a change from all the brown straps that you see.

5up3rman

Renowned Member
4/12/10
yea the aim was to get something different looking.
i liked the ox blood colour and thought it would look good on croc.

just want to break it in and get the glossy new look out of it.
bloody lush though, so glad i did it

J.Prime

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
11/4/10
Thanks for the pics and praise! ;) I'm glad you like it, wear it well.