• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Something About Lucy

alex360s

Horology Curious
11/10/22
Bought watch from Lucy and all seemed ok until shipment. I’ve been given a tracking number from Canada Post which does not exist and has not worked since the time I was given it 4 weeks ago. Waybill shows it’s coming from Ontario and being shipped to me in Quebec?? It’s coming from China or is my geography wrong. I cannot and have not been given any straight answers except to wait till Monday and tracking will work..that’s been going on for 4 Mondays. Totally lost trust in this dealer and her process. I feel like this is a scam and all money lost. Buyer beware.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Bought watch from Lucy and all seemed ok until shipment. I’ve been given a tracking number from Canada Post which does not exist and has not worked since the time I was given it 4 weeks ago. Waybill shows it’s coming from Ontario and being shipped to me in Quebec?? It’s coming from China or is my geography wrong. I cannot and have not been given any straight answers except to wait till Monday and tracking will work..that’s been going on for 4 Mondays. Totally lost trust in this dealer and her process. I feel like this is a scam and all money lost. Buyer beware.
3 post since October and you're spreading unsubstantiated slander against Lucy..... lol
Mate, she is slow, very slow but she aint no scammer.

Many of us who have been dealing with Lucy for years know that she can take anything from 1-8 weeks to even acknowledge an email, let alone ship stuff. Just have patience grasshopper, all will be fine.

alex360s

Horology Curious
11/10/22
3 post since October and you're spreading unsubstantiated slander against Lucy..... lol
Mate, she is slow, very slow but she aint no scammer.

Many of us who have been dealing with Lucy for years know that she can take anything from 1-8 weeks to even acknowledge an email, let alone ship stuff. Just have patience grasshopper, all will be fine.

alex360s

Horology Curious
11/10/22
Then why send me a waybill from within Canada showing a shipment from one province to another with a non working tracking number. I’ll be patient, but stupid I won’t.

AndroidNut

Known Member
4/5/20
Tag her here so she can confirm whether you're dealing with the real Lucy. There are a lot of scam sites.

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
Then why send me a waybill from within Canada showing a shipment from one province to another with a non working tracking number. I’ll be patient, but stupid I won’t.
Well, I wouldn't fully agree with you there...

Took me 15 seconds to check her email right here:

alex360s

Horology Curious
11/10/22
Well, I wouldn't fully agree with you there...

Took me 15 seconds to check her email right here:

And you are implying what??

donkacper

Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
And you are implying what??
No need to imply anything, I will let the users judge by your posts.

I am just trying to help you, you can clearly see her email confirmed in that post.

Regarding tracking number, I never ordered from Lucy and I am not in Canada so I have no experience with that but could it be that she is using some forwarder in Canada who receives the packages in Ontario and then forwards them to other parts of Canada?

alex360s

Horology Curious
11/10/22
I have her email and been using it from that thread, what is the discovery? Someone said to beware for scammers so I asked if that email was valid. Instead of everyone trying to depict how smart and wise they are, why don’t you all try to help as that is what these forums are for. Instead we waste time and useless energy on wise ass remarks.
Keep it to the point in a constructive manner, please

donkacper

Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
I have her email and been using it from that thread, what is the discovery? Someone said to beware for scammers so I asked if that email was valid. Instead of everyone trying to depict how smart and wise they are, why don’t you all try to help as that is what these forums are for. Instead we waste time and useless energy on wise ass remarks.
Keep it to the point in a constructive manner, please

Well, if you’re using the email from HER thread then what is the confusion?

Not sure how much time you’ve spent reading the forum but you should know that this thing takes patience, you’ve asked the question, tagged Lucy so now sit on your ass and wait till you get an answer.

Thing is, you’ve been here for a short period of time, you have 10 posts, most of them in this thread and you are trying to badmouth one of the dealers before you actually learn how this works, I think you should calm down and first try to understand a few things about buying reps.
Wish you good luck.

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Multiple posts & other ones below, but seems like ya really wanted to vent.

Same reply for all 3:

In the time it took to write this, I realise that you have confirmed the email so point 1 is moot :)

2. It's not buyer beware or a scam. I have yet to read a single review where Lucy has not fulfilled an order after receiving payment. Yes there are usually delays in communication etc, which is frustrating, but she does deliver, eventually.
She is not going to risk her reputation, or her status as TD, for 1 order.

3. Most (likely all) TDs outsource their shipping to shipping agents who work out the best way to safely get it to you, using various methods, known to work for the recipients country.

4. There have been several regional lockdown in China which has disrupted shipping and caused delays.

5. It is not money lost. Your parcel will turn up, or if not you will be refunded or resent, you just need to give it a little more time. On average, China to Ireland was about a month for me, so I can imagine to Canada a little longer.

I'm not sure on the method for Canada, but suspect it will go from China, few secret stops, Ontario, then Quebec. It wont show updates in Canada post until it gets to Ontario, but if it doesn't in another week or two, contact her and request a refund/reship.

Best of luck

Last edited:

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Oh,friend,as for the shipping and the waybill,
I replied you about it in this thread from you,you can check it there,

to be honest,I don't know too much of these details of shipping,
I don't know how my post man send it out for us,that's his work,I just know he did all things for safe to pass the customs,
and I can confirm the package was send out from GuangZhou of China,not from Canada to Canada,

I just tell you all things I know about it honestly,so I can understand you,and I hope you can understand me too,

the situation of COVID-19 made the delay,we can't control it,what I can do is just try my best on it,

I have many watches in my home are waiting to send out now too,
I am the same like you,I hope my customers can get their watches from me soon too,

all people in GuangZhou,or in China,we are waiting our life and work back to normal,not only dealers and customers.

Regards
Lucy

alex360s

Horology Curious
11/10/22
Hello Everyone,
i just wanted to inform everyone that I finally got tracking information from the tracking number I was given by Lucy and package is expected this Wednesday. Just as other members and Lucy posted, the tracking info would only become available once it reached its destination within Canada.
I was totally wrong concerning my assumptions of Lucy or the process and truly apologoze to her and hope I did not discredit her in any way especially in front of futire buyers. She has done exactly what she promised and responded to all my requests and emails in a very timely and complete manner. I am completely new to this and it shows, but will eventually get the hang of it.
Once again I apologize to Lucy. I will post again once the watch is in and share my comments and pictures.

Reactions: P..DR..D