• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Something a bit special

elshoeso

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/5/07
I really like Panerai and Rolex but there's something about Omega watches that tip me over the edge.

omega_brown-1-2.jpg

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
I can see that they are really putting those coax escapement. It's an extraordinary watch... don't dream that it's gonna be repped :lol:

triple-d

Renowned Member
5/3/07
Omeeeeega is my favorite dress watch, Pams for a casual.

Omega's just have class. Very nice watches.

I have a few Breitlings, but they get very little wrist time.

My two cents......

Matt Watch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/7/07
that would really dress up any black suit. amazing look. i wonder where the price lands?

brtelec

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
My wife e-mailed me two days a go and told me that my new Omega catalog just showed up at the house. I am chaffing at the bit to see it. Unfortunately I do not go home for another 4 weeks. Man this sucks. Thanks for the pic. I will have to be content with it until I get home.

triple-d

Renowned Member
5/3/07
brtelec said:
My wife e-mailed me two days a go and told me that my new Omega catalog just showed up at the house. I am chaffing at the bit to see it. Unfortunately I do not go home for another 4 weeks. Man this sucks. Thanks for the pic. I will have to be content with it until I get home.

DAMN IT!!!! :lol:

Maybe she would mail it to you. 4 weeks is a long time!! :shock:

rei

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/12/06
that De Ville Central Tourbillon Co-Axial Chronometer watch is freaking nice. I see one for sell for $138K....the first one made in 2007.

Hands are painted on dial....interesting :)

-rei

puttputt

Horology Curious
15/11/06
The strap on that watch really makes it "pop." Straps make such a difference; it's a shame that most reps come with really lame straps.