• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Somehow I don't think this will EVER be repped!?

togokm

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/11/06
This watch reminds me of the Vianney Halter Cabestan. THe concept of the two watches are rather similar... (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

And the size is HUGE.. Probably makes you look like wearing a brick on the wrist.

If this can be repped, then I think we have great potential among the supplier's here.

SD4K

Renowned Member
25/10/06
Looks like a one-armed bandit to me... I like it a lot!
As far as I know, you need a dockingstation for winding it.

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
Hi,

well...maybe I'm the only one... but I do not like the "office supply" look in watches...

ibmwatchesfa4.jpg

Sorry, no wrist shot...

:oops:

battman2487

Known Member
14/2/07
w2ge said:
Jacob and CO. Quentin Watch.. Whaddya Think? I think it is one COOL watch. Save your sheckels...you can get a gen. for only a mere $300K!!! Maybe buy 2 :D

quenttin_spl.jpg

quenttin1_b.jpg

Some details:
Size: 56 x 47 x 21.5 mm
Bezel & Case: White, Rose Gold or Magnesium with carbon fiber applications on the side of the watch
Movement: Vertical mechanical movement with manual winding escapement, incorporates Swiss anchor mounted in a Tourbillion cage. This cage is suspended without roller bearings and positioned vertically. Winds with integrated key, external hand key or motorized in the box.
Caliber: 5
Power Reserve: 31 day power reserve (744 hours), supplied by the energy of 7 barrels and displayed through vertical rolls
Jewels: 40
Functions: Indications of hours, minutes, power reserve is made by vertical disks assembled coaxially
Crystal: Sapphire
Water Resistance: 100ft / 30m
Special Features: On-off key for time set up or winding; external access to the Tourbillion for fine-tuning; Tourbillion cage visible on the edge of the clock

It looks like the big old manual adding machine my Mom kept in the back of the shop, before the days of all this fancy electronic stuff.

D

d4m.test

Looks like a slot machine. Hey, maybe it doubles as a slot machine. Where's the handle?

-bm

Bigshooter

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
It looks like the inside of a cash register.