• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

some omega po wrist shots

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
well... you've seen em once you've seen em before, but here's my 42mm PO dangling off of my scrawny wrists. Perfect fit!

I love this thing! my new favorite watch - i just love wearing this thing to do daily chores and maintenance. It has that "i can take a beating and the scars are my warbadges" feel. This thing has got me thinking "i'm gonna buy a gen in a month or two" :)

I have 6 inch wrists so this watch has a GREAT feel and fit on me.

man... someone should have cleaned the glass before taking fotos, shame on me :(

CRW_1396.jpg

Evil monkey!! Love how it rests on my wrist. i cant stop looking at mirrors.

CRW_1399.jpg

(ps: my fingers are long, i'm very aware of that thank you :p)

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
Looks fantastic!!!

I almost like the 42mm more...somehow it looks more "balanced"... especially on smaller wrists. Personally, I think 45mm would be too big on you.

I have a few wrist shots to share too (if you don't mind). These are all camera phone / lousy camera without macro / shots. So excuse the quality.

42mm on my '8 wrist.
IMG_3526.jpg

45mm:
IMG_4309.jpg

wrist1.jpg

I thought the 42mm was fairly big watch until I got the hockey puck. Strange thing... you get used to the huge size really fast.

crick

1/8/06
I've seen those pics! your reviews and your pics (along with that bond film) is what got to me :)

The 45 is huge!!! must weigh a ton too. it also looks great on you :) I doubt my puny arms can lift the thing. But it's surprising of what you say "get used to."

when i first started collecting reps, i started mainly with 30mm cartiers and small 35mm watches. I thought that those were PERFECT for my wrist. I have always thought 40mm watches were WAAAyyy to big... but low and behold i'm completely obsessed with larger watches now :) To top it off, i was at an AD, and the sales rep behind the counter was a lot shorter and scrawnier than me... but he was sporting a 44 very well :)

your reviews were right though: you really cant go wrong with having a 42 in your collection.

I say if you see one in rep sales, snatch it up! *hint hint*

crick

1/8/06
if anyone else has PO wrist shots, please share! pics pics pics :)

ThumbModds

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/06
Crick,

from the shot's you posted that is how a 45.5 would look on me.

that is a perfect fit for you, very impressive size on your arm enjoy.

crick

1/8/06
LWA said:
Crick,

from the shot's you posted that is how a 45.5 would look on me.

that is a perfect fit for you, very impressive size on your arm enjoy.

thank goodness they made a PO for small people! :D

Azkael

Known Member
28/11/06
we are in the same boat, Crick.

6 inch wrists. :cry:

However, that PO on your wrist call for me to get one.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Azkael said:
we are in the same boat, Crick.

6 inch wrists. :cry:

However, that PO on your wrist call for me to get one.

...yep me too.... That is a very nice looking watch. Your fingers may be long, but your nails look really nice. :) :) Thanks for the pics.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
here we go, I just posted it and did not see this

This is the big one,, my wrist is 7", have the watch since 1 day and feel not comfortable to wear it, I think it is too big, I am used to 40 mm, but wanted to get the big one. Great service from Andrew by the way..
Have my first PAM on order, so I thought, get the fat one.

Please give me feedback

Here the pics:

Bild037.jpg

Bild036.jpg

Bild036-1.jpg

Azkael

Known Member
28/11/06
cybee said:
Your fingers may be long, but your nails look really nice. :) :) Thanks for the pics.

haha! :D

Guru, the 45mm looks perfect for your wrist. 8)

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
Thanks....I'm going to love it, standing in front of the mirrow and looking at myself ......

Azkael said:
cybee said:
Guru, the 45mm looks perfect for your wrist. 8)

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
Will wear it the next 3 days and leave the Rollies on the winder, problem could be, that I will sell all my good stuff........... :D :eek: :cry: :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D

wanmadtim

26/3/06
The 45 Chrono from TrustyTime.........arrived today. This is a rush shot, i`ll try and get better pictures later. wanmadtim

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
my arrived yesterday...I like easter bunnies....you too?

starting to love it.............

wanmadtim said:
The 45 Chrono from TrustyTime.........arrived today. This is a rush shot, i`ll try and get better pictures later. wanmadtim