• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Some new PO pics I made today....

Category 5

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/4/06
Comments welcome...

62601322.jpg

62601340.jpg

melvin.x

15/5/06
This is genuine, right ? So it looks perfect. Wish I could do such pics...

Category 5

27/4/06
Pugwash said:
Excellent pics. The AR really helps.

Actually, it can also be as much of a hinderance. It can be hard to get rid of the blue sheen when shooting at any other angle than head on. The second the crystal disappears, so does the Omega logo, and the hands too.

@nguyendd - Just Photoshop CS2. I have lived inside this software for my job for about 10 years. ...and I still learn new things every day.

@melvin - Yes. This one is Gen. IMO it is one of the best watches to get Gen, because of the co-ax movement. It is a little piece of pride on my wrist. I can hardly imagine getting a Gen of my Sub though. When i hold a genuine stainless sub it just doesn't feel like an upgrade the way the PO does.

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
Category 5 said:
Actually, it can also be as much of a hinderance. It can be hard to get rid of the blue sheen when shooting at any other angle than head on. The second the crystal disappears, so does the Omega logo, and the hands too.
Even with a polariser?

Category 5

27/4/06
Yeah, these were shot with a polarizer and it was still tough to get rid of the reflections and not lose the hands and logo. A lot of angle testing and light repositioning.

Doing the Rolex seemed easier...despite the lack of any coating.

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
Category 5 said:
Doing the Rolex seemed easier...despite the lack of any coating.
Flat glass reflects light in one direction, which is what a polariser stops.