• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

So, just when I fix my pumpkin OMEGA PO....

jerryss

10/9/08
...I misplace it after a saturday night wedding - and I..CAN'T..FIND...IT!!!

I always, per routine, put my watch in 1 spot all the time. It's a habit. But sometimes, like your keys, if yo udon't put them in the same spot for some reason, you can't recall where you put them.

So, after this wedding,my brother & sister in law came back to the house, we put on some coffee, everyone's just talking and hanging out, I got out of the monkey suit.....and I suppose that I put my watch down somewhere and can't find it. I broke "routine" with where I put the watch, I guess, and have no idea where it is.

Either way, I can't find it. :(

aarrrgghh!!!!!!

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
I have this with my keys, my pair of glasses, everything else. Alzheimer's disease starts at a young age :)

Other than that: Backtrack. Or for a bit of fun: Suspect the maid (spanking her might help to get answers).

jerryss

10/9/08
I suspect the Russians were involved...or ...FRANCIS!!

(Pee Wee's Big Adventure Reference)

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Is this the same PO that fell off your wrist at an office meeting recently, or was that another member?

jerryss

10/9/08
Hey LMR, It WAS the same one! I had it fixed THAT AFTERNOON!! Can you ($&$#)&($ believe it!! :)

KBH, I checked my monkey suit pockets - but maybe I will look again - who knows -

If I find it, I will let all know what a Dumb $^# I am!

bryanhayn

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
30/11/09
Fugghedaboutit...it was stolen:ahw: