• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

So I need a replacement PO bracelet...

Novesh

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/06
So I bought a PO 45.5 from Josh...

When it came in I went to adjust the bracelet to fit my smaller wrist.

And,

it broke.

:shock:

brokenclasp.jpg

So now I need a new bracelet, Josh hasn't gotten back to me, but I slapped on a 22mm brown leather strap to it and it seems o.k. looking. Besides the bay, were can I find one?

PO.jpg

uziuzi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/06
sorry dunno about the strap but which version of the PO is this ? ultimate (i guess not cause the omega sign actually has the correct shape. or is this a gen dial ?) ?

Novesh

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/06
its the "ultimate" and yea it looks pretty damn gen'ish lol

david-syd

Renowned Member
25/5/06
Try some of the other dealers here.

I see that silix sells a 45 mm PO with 22mm lugs....

Novesh

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/06
yea josh will sort it out I have no doubt on that. I just like it with a strap aswell, so I might just buy a really nice strap.

MET-Rx

31/7/06
You could always just get the omega buckle then put whatever nice 22/20 strap you like on it.

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
I've got a new PO bracelet being delivered to replace my older version that had the flat links. The part that you broke is probably the same, and I could send it to you. I just have to wait and make sure the new one fits first.

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
Buy a black rubber strap and make it a Bond watch. ;)

PS: That rep looks quite impressive indeed. I gotta get the 45mm black too... to keep company to my 4th gen orange.

Novesh

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/06
By-Tor said:
Buy a black rubber strap and make it a Bond watch. ;)

PS: That rep looks quite impressive indeed. I gotta get the 45mm black too... to keep company to my 4th gen orange.

I may just do that.

I was eyeballing one rubber strap...but it was too small

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
This one uses 22mm lug width. Different from rubber strap for 42.5mm.