• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SMP with a rubber strap

joey

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/4/07
It look nice

but I will go with bracelet for this model

Just my test

RG

Rxus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/1/07
It is a more sporty look. But In my opnion the SS band on this watch looks sporty/classy all at the same time.

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
My problem is that i have a PO, Speedmaster, and an SMP. They all look similar when on bracelet, so i've put one on leather and the other on rubber while the PO stays on bracelet. Plus, the SMP bracelet on a smaller wrist looks *meh* - the darn SEL's dont curve down enough so i get a blocky look/gap from the lugs to teh first link :( have to buy a gen bracelet! :D

CRW_1550.jpg

CRW_1552.jpg

Sylar

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/1/07
Crick, if you dont mind my asking hwere did that strap come from I like the clasp and would love one for my SMP.

crick

1/8/06
I can't find hte thread, but i'd like to thank whoever it was that started it with this dood that i got the strap from:

hxxp://stores.ebay.com/Pstrapusa

Cheap straps! this rubber strap was like 20 dollars - a TOTAL bargain! i can't find this kinda strap anywhere locally.

triple-d

Renowned Member
5/3/07
Yllwtrb said:
Crick, if you dont mind my asking hwere did that strap come from I like the clasp and would love one for my SMP.

Crick, that rubber strap looks good on the SMP. I need to let you pick my straps!! I have 300.00 in straps, and none look good on anything I have!!!! :shock: :shock:

b16a2

13/1/07
Looks nice on the strap, but I do love the bracelet that comes on these!

Sylar

Banned
17/1/07
Thanks crick. picked up the blue one for the SMP. I will also get the black one when I get the Wackomaster.

crick

1/8/06
hard to beat the price!

The clasp is not as great as some others, but for 20 dollars, i can't complain :)

the rubber is nice and thick. i've seen similiar ones like these for 40 or 50 (but i'm sure hte clasp is better too).

Tell me what u think when u get it.

SMPS on rubber yay!

watchlover

I'm Pretty Popular
28/9/06
crick said:
hard to beat the price!

The clasp is not as great as some others, but for 20 dollars, i can't complain :)

the rubber is nice and thick. i've seen similiar ones like these for 40 or 50 (but i'm sure hte clasp is better too).

Tell me what u think when u get it.

SMPS on rubber yay!

I got the same exact rubber strap USED as a package deal with a nato strap for 13 bucks both :lol:

not exactly the bond SMP, but it still looks tasty:

omegagmt.jpg

crick

1/8/06
OH nice! good strap, what do you think of the clasp? and it was already cut to your size?

Sylar

Banned
17/1/07
I just got mine in the mail today and it is very nice. Will be mouinted tomorow afternoon.