• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

smp bracelets

hwrdpaula

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/11/06
Sorry that I put my question in Discussion forum when it belongs here. How do you fine adjust Omega SS bracelets? Very difficult to get good fit after removing several links-----either too tight or too loose. Combination of different links works but not perfect.
Appreciate all input.

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
the rep 42mm omega planet ocean's bracelet comes with a half link. The gen's come with a half link too? did the SMP rep not come with a half link?

:(

ANNNNND

while we're on the subject of omega bracelets, someone please tell me if there's a cheaper price for a gen SMP bracelet other than ofrei's 500 dollar asking price. and is that asking price on ofrei just for the bracelet WITHOUT the clasp? OH MY.

the clasp itself is like 150 dollars! :( :( :( :(

piratedzeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/12/06
4 weeks ago bought there are sterling zippo, sold it now for 100€ mor ethan i paid => new navi :p

hwrdpaula

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/11/06
smp bracelet

Thge smp chrono does come with a half link but still difficult to get correct fit. You cannot adjust as well as with a Rollie bracelet (clasp arrangement makes it easy).I'll have to live with it :cry: