• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SMP Bezel Insert

scooterboy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/8/06
hi there,

who knows some dealer for realy good bezel insert for the smp - bond watch?

thanks
jürgen

scooterboy

7/8/06
hallo mike,

vielen dank für deinen tipp, hast du eine ahnung wie hoch ich mitbieten soll?

lg
jürgen aus dem ösiland

Mike29983

8/7/07
ist schwer zu sagen. kommt auf die uhr an wo du sie dranmachen willst. wenns keine sonderlich teure war
würde ich sagen das es sich nicht über 30 € lohnt. ansonsten kannst du schon 45€ dafür zahlen, ist ja wahrscheinlich ne original lünette und die sind nich billig. wenn du glück hast passt die komplette lünette auf deine uhr und nicht bloss der einsatz.
aber da müsstest hier die omega profis fragen. ich kenn mich da zu wenig aus :D

Grüßle

MZ

Known Member
23/2/07
Hi Guys,

Please be aware of the fact that the bezel showed in the post is a SMP Chrono bezel,
this one will not fit the regular SMP model.

scooterboy

7/8/06
hi mz,

thank`s for the information, have somebody any idea for a better insert?

thanks
jürgen

SD4K

Renowned Member
25/10/06
Please be also aware THAT THIS ITEM ABOVE is NOT GENUINE. I think I'll bid and sue the bastard.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Hi Scoot!

My recomendation would be to go to the original dealer first. If that is not an option, try the bay for an aftermarket. (Be forewarned none of them are up to genuine standards) Now if your bezel is still in good shape minus the lume dot you can order the dot from OttoFrei or maybe watchmaterial and glue it in.

Hope that helps.

amptor

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/07
i'd like to replace the insert on mine as well, but it appears that watch factories will be reluctant to supply it unless it is a defective part on a new purchase which kinda sucks. they want you to buy a whole new watch I imagine.... so goes the way of counterfeiters.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
amptor said:
i'd like to replace the insert on mine as well, but it appears that watch factories will be reluctant to supply it unless it is a defective part on a new purchase which kinda sucks. they want you to buy a whole new watch I imagine.... so goes the way of counterfeiters.

It does suck and I think the general consenus is that the aftermarket ones are the wrong shade of blue or blurry print. The other option is go to your Omeeeega AD and ask for a price on O82SU1361 which is the bezel assembly. I paid 130.00 from WatchMaterial but they dont want to order them anymore. Otto wants 168.00 but I'll bet AD will be 30-40 dollars less.

You can see my upgrade here:

http://replica-watch.info/forum/viewtop ... ht=#234395