• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Small Speedmaster for a newbie

PaulFulvia

Horology Curious
24/6/10
Hi Guys
My first post from a newbie! Looks like a great, friendly and knowledgeable community - I could have spent all night reading!

Anyway, I have really skinny wrists and I'd really like a version of the Reduced Speedmaster 3834.79.40 which is technically a ladies, but.....

There seems to be loads of these in other rep sites don't know about quality), but I did not see any in the dealer's listed here - any suggested sources please?
Also I think I would prefer automatic - but what's the considered opinion?

Appreciate all tips and feedback - Thanks Paul

PS: Also appreciate other suggestions for reps for thin-wrister's like me!

dustin

Renowned Member
7/6/10
I would e-mail MR (Marvellous Replica) or one of the other trusted dealers and see if they can source it for you.

They can typically get you any replica watch that is actually on the market. If they can't get it, then most likely the other sites are just scam sites trying to get your money for something they don't actually have, or something that is crap quality.

I have small wrists too (about 6.6 to 6.7"), but find that certain watches look good despite being 40mm or so. One thing to consider are gen tissot midsize watches, rolex midsizes (if you like rolex) and movados...

PaulFulvia

Horology Curious
24/6/10
Thanks dustin - good tips
I'm doing my research right now - I don't want anything bigger than 40mm dial - its frustrating - the coolest ones are bigger!

Ferrarista

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/5/10
Paul,

The Speedmaster Reduced is not that small, it's 39mm not including the crown.
There isn't a replica made of the Reduced model with an Automatic movement, but you could always get a Speedmaster Date or Triple Date with a 40mm case.
Have a look!

OMG-SPM-DATE-NEW-01_enl.JPG

OMG-SPM-DATE-NEW-09_enl.JPG

OMG-SPM-CAL-01_enl.JPG

OMG-SPM-CAL-03_enl.JPG

Good luck!