• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Small review: RM-010 (no name factory)

willthewristmaster99

1-800-WatchAddict
Supporter
Certified
15/5/23
Michigan USA
Hello any readers, I have been trying to dip my toe in the world of RMs for a minute. There are not a lot of RM models, that are actually good decent watches, that I actually like. This happened to be one of them, and I seen it on Amowatch for something like 2300RMB, very affordable I was honestly thinking it was a Ali shitter but I had the chance to grab one M2M on Discord and I was as impressed with the pics the seller sent me as I was with Amowatch site pics, and it was for a super low price since he used the strap on a different watch so I figured it was my time to give it a try considering who knows when another will pop up M2M.

Got the watch in my hand, and I finally understood even a little bit why RMs are just so damn cool. Even one of their most plain models, I was jaw dropped at how cool the date wheel font was as well as dial font and the beautiful blue crystal the gears and springs inside the movement all on display if you glance hard enough.

It's got a very buttery smooth Miyota movement, keeps time great. No stutter of the seconds hand. There's not much to say other than I can see myself as being this watch's last owner.

It's a thick boi but it feels smaller on the wrist than a 15703 AP. It's a little thicker than a Sub but feels about the same on the wrist.