• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Next purchase needs to be good, might be my last

jeffw69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/10/11
He went on a search for his balls.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Who needs a wife when the reps are so good!
Here's my harem:

5B194B19-5C8B-4183-B9E5-299991253CC0-5438-000005B3EFA68669_zps8261fc88.jpg

smokiedabong

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/8/12
Maybe they were all to short. Some like it deep....Let's see what I can dig up.......

Here we go! :lol:

tumblr_me47u12hmT1rnp317o1_500.jpg

Thought girls are laughing at me cause of my size, but I see they laugh at the big ones too, guess it's a girl thing.

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
Thought girls are laughing at me cause of my size, but I see they laugh at the big ones too, guess it's a girl thing.

Please tell me that's you in your avatar..........pleeeease!

smokiedabong

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/8/12
Please tell me that's you in your avatar..........pleeeease!

You probably think I'm a famous actor, I am not, but I can assure you no makeup or special effects have been used for this picture, I am that handsome in real life and you're not the first to think I'm a celebrity. Maybe the angle of the photo helps, that's my good side.

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
So......self proclaimed giant beer gut and miniature wang. You are now my favorite person here! ;)

RWI27

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/12/12
IWC Top Gun

utf-8BSU1HMDAzNjctMjAxMDA2MjItMT-1.jpg

PAM305

panerai_image.1431171.jpg

PAM243

pam243.jpg

ssb045

Renowned Member
26/12/10
Good to see youre keeping the thread on track

But I'd like to discuss a trade with Jeff, perhaps a gen for one of your reps. I woukd be including cash, hakf now, half later of course. WU ok?

jeffw69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/10/11
:
Good to see youre keeping the thread on track

But I'd like to discuss a trade with Jeff, perhaps a gen for one of your reps. I woukd be including cash, hakf now, half later of course. WU ok?

:biglaugh:

garbear99

Known Member
17/12/12
OP here. I've been traveling all day and just saw the thread. I appreciate all the marriage advice.
I'm glad I could provide a forum for such wisdom as has been exhibitted here. Aside from that, if you could only buy one for a small wrist, Timewalker, Submersible, or Top Gun, which would you choose?

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
OP here. I've been traveling all day and just saw the thread. I appreciate all the marriage advice.
I'm glad I could provide a forum for such wisdom as has been exhibitted here. Aside from that, if you could only buy one for a small wrist, Timewalker, Submersible, or Top Gun, which would you choose?

Small wrists, domineering spouse.....otherwise, life's f'n GREAT! :thumbsup:

P.S. pick out a watch before this thread gets tossed in the Looney Bin...:cheers:

infiniG

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/11/12

I myself would probobaly go with the Top Gun however the new TimeWalker with the 7753 movement that just came out is certainly making it way to the top of my list now. Either one of those choices are real good.

xpletiv

I'm Pretty Popular
3/3/10
Thanks guys,I needed this! Little constipated today and this brought it all out. LMAO or LTSOOM.

Eemo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/10/12
maybe you just buy the watches you want and let the wife buy the clothes/shoes/whatever she likes without any hassle. I mean, as long as YOU earned the money and it's not out of the food or mortage payments I don't see the point of discussion.

or maybe this is why im not married. hahaha!

JaeRSr.

20/2/12
Yeah, the money spent on makeup, nails, clothes, handbags, etc. All okay for them to spend money on.

You would think they would happily leave us to our watches lol!

Sent from my awesome Galaxy S3!