• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

size & seller

jackteet

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/12/11
Hi, I have received help from levelmanroger to whom I am grateful. I hope you guys can please help further. I need to try and source a small watch and note that some sellers advertise "boys" size which would be fine; about 36 cm. I would like a rep of model 2531.80.00 but this is proving dificult to locate in a small size. Would anyone know whether this is available.
I have read many threads concerning trusted sellers and it seems that some of them supply exclusively to this forum. That being the case those suppliers surely need to ensure that they supply a good product at a reasonable price. Perhaps sellers to a wider audiance are not perhaps so bothered about the quality of their product. I would really appreciate all opinions please as I have got myself lost looking around this forum. Thanks jack

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Without being 100% sure, i dont think there is a smaller model for the one you posted... 41mm is the minimum...