• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sites like chronoshark?

Cloudhopper

7/6/09
I know there are similiar sites around, i think i've even seen a listing of them on here...

Can somebody point me the right direction?

Cheers!

gazumi

Renowned Member
21/8/08
Sites like woot, chronoshark, 1saleaday, blingdaily etc legit, but they don't ship outside of the US anyway...

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Chronoshark is great! I've bought from them a couple of times and been very satisfied. They have some really good deals every once in a while.
They also now started InvictaShark - a deal on an Invicta every day.
Today it is a Sub clone automatic with a 2 year warranty and 200m water tight - for $59.00!!! I wonder if a rep Rolex dial would fit under those hands??????

jmd33

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/09
levelmanroger said:
Chronoshark is great! I've bought from them a couple of times and been very satisfied. They have some really good deals every once in a while.
They also now started InvictaShark - a deal on an Invicta every day.
Today it is a Sub clone automatic with a 2 year warranty and 200m water tight - for $59.00!!! I wonder if a rep Rolex dial would fit under those hands??????

I saw that deal too - passed on it though. I agree, Chronoshark is great. Neweggmall is really good too - I bought a new ESQ Tournament for $60 a while back. :D

watchblog

21/12/07
I've purchased 2 watches from Chronoshark for my wife. I've been very satisfied. Their prices are good, their service is fast and the watches were great.

zuescotton

Known Member
6/7/09
I LOVE CHRONOSHARK AND DIAMONDSHARK!!! They are the reason I'm into watches. I got a sick Bulova I'll post some pics when I do comparisons on quality of gen $250 watches vs rep $250 watches. My bulova is pretty neat and it retails like $500 lowest seen online was bluedial.com and they were 275. Chronoshark... $129

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Orient also has a watch deal of the day:
http://www.orientalwatchsite.com/

I just bought the MakoII blue based on a review and recommendation I saw here. Super fast shipping (3 days from order to door) and a really nice watch for the money - plus guaranteed water tight and warranted.