• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Arktos/submersibles fix for the bezel markers!!!

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
ttk has told us there is a problem with the markers on these new pams coming out so here is your fix for it , this stuff hardens like steel and u can grind on it and everything , i figure if u can use it to bond metal parts on aircrafts, surely it will hold your arktos and submersible bezel markers in place in order to get the markers out to reglue them i recommend u remove the bezel which is hard to do and then heat the indices till the heat breaks up the existing superglue and then pull them all out and clean them and then take a piece of sandpaper and make some scratch marks on the bottom on the indices and in the bottom of the hole to insure a good bond and then put a dab of this metalset in there and press them down once done with all sit a book on top of the bezel to keep pressure on the markers so they will set and seal good , hope this helps u

DrmMaster

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/1/06
thanks for the nice piece of info there....even though i cant understand why anyone would accept that as standard with buying a new watch!

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
yeah i see your point but hek we have done alot more expensive repairs and had to , lol