• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sinn 103 A Sa B - Rep please?

horn34

31/3/12
Let's beg for a rep of this guy. They're only making 500 pieces.

Sinn-103-A-Sa-B-4.jpg

Capt_K

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/14
There will never be a good rep of this even if there was. Also - chronograph would be a 7750... On these reps? You may want to consider. Unless you're ready to mod etc. The gen isn't too far off as well, if you can get one, go for it. You're basically paying slightly more for the warranty and reliability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

horn34

31/3/12
There will never be a good rep of this even if there was. Also - chronograph would be a 7750... On these reps? You may want to consider. Unless you're ready to mod etc. The gen isn't too far off as well, if you can get one, go for it. You're basically paying slightly more for the warranty and reliability.

Did you read the "only 500 pieces made" part? For those of us in the states, it'll basically be like the lottery trying to get one of these through Watchbuys once they go on sale ($2230). I doubt a rep would be more than $400.

Capt_K

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/14
Did you read the "only 500 pieces made" part? For those of us in the states, it'll basically be like the lottery trying to get one of these through Watchbuys once they go on sale ($2230). I doubt a rep would be more than $400.

Yes i read that part. But did you read the part where i said " 7750 movement... unless you're read to mod?" Judging from your incoherent reply i doubt so. Well anyway just to sum it in a nutshell for you what i meant was that 1) unreliable movement 2) Modding it will costs quite a bit, surely more than your $400 budget.
Happy searching up and learning on the forum cheers

horn34

31/3/12
Yes i read that part. But did you read the part where i said " 7750 movement... unless you're read to mod?" Judging from your incoherent reply i doubt so. Well anyway just to sum it in a nutshell for you what i meant was that 1) unreliable movement 2) Modding it will costs quite a bit, surely more than your $400 budget.
Happy searching up and learning on the forum cheers
I read your gibberish. The fact that you find my reply incoherent sounds like a personal problem. Take some classes, n00b.

FYI, I've got 2 years and 5x as many sales on this forum as you, so take your advice and blow it out your rectum.

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Nice piece and I don't see a reason it should be modded because of the 7750 movement (?), it's the same thing like IWC 3717/3777 and they are pretty good aren't they? 7750 is known as unreliable but out of maybe 15 7750 watches I owned, I never had one problem and don't have any problems with getting one.
However demand is pretty low even for their most popular models (U1) so I don't believe they will find enough reasons to rep this one. Unfortunately.

Capt_K

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/14
I read your gibberish. The fact that you find my reply incoherent sounds like a personal problem. Take some classes, n00b.

FYI, I've got 2 years and 5x as many sales on this forum as you, so take your advice and blow it out your rectum.

The difference between you and I is that I've been active on the forum more than you aka lurker. My sales count doesn't match my actual sales. Not everything seen is what's actually done. Something you may be perplexed about obviously from the way you concoct your reasoning. That's actually pretty noobish to me

Capt_K

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/14

But that's ok and hey, continue to "feel the power of the dark side" man

T-Man30

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/8/15
Love this watch. I would by a good rep of this watch immediately. Sadly the gen is a bit too expensive for me.

rashshane

1/4/14
Was looking a pre owned piece and its really a nice peice. It is a bit costly but it looks so classy, although it is really tall! Sad but I don't think they would ever rep this watch.