• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Silix PO = no love???

drfcfighter

I'm Pretty Popular
19/11/06
title says it all. Silix has his version of the updated 45mm PO and noone seems to be getting those. I know that the UPO is an awesome piece, but with more accurate logo, why doesn't Silix's PO get any love from the Omega fans? I don't know much about the PO details, so please enlighten me.

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
I think It's Silix that doesn't get any love.

As far as the POs go I think almost all the versions look good.

drfcfighter

I'm Pretty Popular
19/11/06
Other than for the shaky service, I've never had issues with him lying about clones, Swiss, etc. He eventually gets it right tho.

As for the PO, anyone have one of these?

Chime in Omega nuts! Tell me what's wrong with these...

beefy6969

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/08
Sorry I'm still a noob but I think the Silix PO don't take gen parts. The $300 UPO elsewhere can accept gen parts. If you plan on not modding the watch, I believe the Selix UPO is a better deal & more accurate.

If you know of any other visual differences, please tell me.

brtelec

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
i have a Silix PO and I love it. I have no intentions of spending a bunch of money modding an Omega, so I could not be happier. I have purchased a number of watches from Silix, and other than poor communications skills I have never been let down. I order from him, or any of the dealers for that fact, then I just forget about it and they always show up. I like the more accurate logo on the dial, but to be honest no one would ever notice the difference except for some anal retentive rep collector! :D I do think however, if I were to order another in a different dial color, I would probably just go though D4M.

speedster

23/10/07
Hey brtelec any chance of a few snaps of that? Would be interesting to see a few forum users shots :)