• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show me your v5's!

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
Hi guys! Just wanted to see some pics of your v5's before buying! Thanks!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tap-a-Talk

hado67

I'm Pretty Popular
4/7/11

Here is mine. Got it from Toro a couple a weeks ago. Love it!

hado67

I'm Pretty Popular
4/7/11
No. This is the one with DG4813. Thinking of get one with asian clone from Trevor. Like to Do some mods. I think it is a wonderful rep.:cheers:

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
No. This is the one with DG4813. Thinking of get one with asian clone from Trevor. Like to Do some mods. I think it is a wonderful rep.:cheers:

But are you planning to change dial or hands to gen? I'm thinking of getting DG version from Trevor, but I also like Tag Aquaracer 500m with ETA clone for 218$ at puretime. Saw the comparison and Aquaracer is really cool rep. But this issue with crown on v5...

hado67

I'm Pretty Popular
4/7/11
But are you planning to change dial or hands to gen? I'm thinking of getting DG version from Trevor, but I also like Tag Aquaracer 500m with ETA clone for 218$ at puretime. Saw the comparison and Aquaracer is really cool rep. But this issue with crown on v5...

Yes, if i order Another one. Dont think you can do mods to the one with DG4813 movement? I want one with orange numbers. But 140$ for this one is f-ing cheap!

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
Yes, if i order Another one. Dont think you can do mods to the one with DG4813 movement? I want one with orange numbers. But 140$ for this one is f-ing cheap!

You can do mods, but not dial/hands replacement