• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show me your UPO 45.5m wristshots!

mattcops

26/10/11
I have been waiting since forever for the trusted dealers to come back from CNY so can buy my UPO! In the meantime, to keep me sane, post us some pics!

I am going to be getting the rubber strap as well as the steel strap.. Is it easy enough to change strap from one to the other? Do I need any specific tools!?

Cheers! :lol:

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Well when removing the bracelet its a little bit tough comparing to the rubber strap. all you will need is a spring bar remover tool...

to the photos!

Rubber:
DSC02307.jpg
DSC02285.jpg

Bracelet:
DSC02277.jpg
IMAG0306.jpg

mattcops

26/10/11
Well when removing the bracelet its a little bit tough comparing to the rubber strap. all you will need is a spring bar remover tool...

to the photos!

Rubber:
DSC02307.jpg
DSC02285.jpg

Bracelet:
DSC02277.jpg
IMAG0306.jpg

hmmm :whistle: absolutely beautiful.. my wrist size is just over 7 inch.. hope its not to big for me!

have you been doing some 'franken' on yours..? looks like a thick date wheel? could be wrong!

looks so nice on rubber strap! :wub:

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
7" wrist is more than enough... Mine is just 6.6" but i love the watch so i would wear it even i had an 6" one lol.

Yes its a franken, gen datewheel, basically swiss movement in it... And i am with you on the rubber! Its a whole different watch with the bracelet on.

Om3ga_guy

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/10
Canada
I wish I could pull off the 45.5 but my wrist is way too small...the steel strap looks unproportional for me. Rubber however looks pretty good.

Awesome photos Paparas!

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
I wish I could pull off the 45.5 but my wrist is way too small...the steel strap looks unproportional for me. Rubber however looks pretty good.

Awesome photos Paparas!

Many thanks for your comments!

To be honest even the rubber isnt perfect fit to my wrist, there a small gap, but i find the 42mm (which fits really perfect on my wirst) really small...

I suppose i am influenced by the all the big watches out there :unsure:

7" from what i see and of course the other wrist shots that have been posted, i can say is just perfect for this one...

mattcops

26/10/11
For once I'm thankful to have bigger wrists! Thankyou for the wristshots so far!

Really not too sure on the mesh strap...

Has anyone got the omega diver strap on their planet ocean?! - think its called that.. I think I saw a video in YouTube with it on and it looks stunning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

olworthers

I'm Pretty Popular
17/8/07
dafather - big fan of the mesh strap - is it a genuine omega? I'm looking for one for mine...

-OW

dafather

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/1/12
hi OW,
but you have to be careful with your AD :) the new mesh is sold with extra deployant buckle for about 1grand. Mine is the "old" with integrated for about 420usd. Omega No for 22mm lug: [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT]1247/237.

cheers
[/FONT]

mattcops

26/10/11
Just ordered my UPO today! With steel & rubber strap!

I also got a rubber panerai strap and bought a sub lv! Haha got a bit carried away..

krakar

Known Member
31/10/11
My first purchase was a Bell & Ross... i was not satisfied. Second watch was the UPO, couldnt be happier and i dont feel the need to buy another rep. But i still got my eyes on some ofcourse ;)

mattcops

26/10/11
That's excellent news krakar! I have in my watch box a pam360 v2 & noob pam005... Think I'm pamed out now and so excited for the UPO! Never been a Rolex man either but heard everyone should have a sub.. And pretty excited for that too!

Overall I think my UPO is going to get the most wrist time!