• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Shipping Time?

buns

Known Member
18/3/06
Great look and feel to the new site, Been around for a few months but never post, on the other site. I have a real PAM 111 and bought a GMT, Black Seal from Andrew. They arrived in a timely mannor. Has anyone seen a slower shipment not just from Andrew but in general? :?: :?:

I bought one and it has been almost 2 wweks.

Buns

"The world is a dangerous place to live,
not because of the people who are evil,
but because of the people who don't do anything about it"
-Albert Einstein

Repmaniac

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
15/3/06
Experience with Josh and EL is about 4-5 days to U.S. (damn fast). I guess it depends on where you are, who you order from, and the current safest method of shipment. I wouldn't complain until it exceeded 30 days.

Roeod4

Respected Member
14/3/06
Nais has now waited 482,564 days for his watch. :lol:

The rule is that it takes as long as it takes. Unfortunantly there is no real time frame for any one delivery. If you have waited more than 1 month, try contacting the dealer and checking in. They can usually give you an update. Just don't PM or email them to death.

buns

Known Member
18/3/06
Not too worried, just asking. I wanted to get a bit of feed back,

Thanks,

willster

Renowned Member
15/3/06
both recent orders took around 12-14 days...guess that was good....but Cjinese New Year was over and must have just made the new shipping cycle

have heard of three to four weeks though