• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sevenfriday M2-2 available now

Roel_tje

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/10/13
In my opinion, one of the best color choices so far, rose gold details in a black dial with a brown strap. Perfect combination! Our chinese friends did it again!

TB26u_Ixd_XXXXXXFXXXXXXXXXXXX_2553424301.jpg

TB2_LGwhd_XXXXXX5_Xp_XXXXXXXXXX_2553424301.jpg

TB2x_Tsvd_XXXXXXWXXXXXXXXXXXX_2553424301.jpg

TB2_SMcd_XXXXXa_BXp_XXXXXXXXXX_2553424301.jpg

Norrie

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/12
Appears the girl above is holding the gen. It's a real shame they didn't get this one right. I was really wanting one. There are many problems but the worst one is the lack of a glossy bezel closely followed by the number cutout not being narrowed on the left between 1 and 4. If only that top one was the rep!! I guess as a stand alone piece, the rep is still lovely, just not as much like the gen as I'd like it to be. Fingers crossed for a V2.

wirosableng

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
11/5/15
Hours markers are wrong, compared to gen, gen one has bigger space, the rep looks so tight in there (10,11,12)

Pierre Sec

29/10/12
Appears the girl above is holding the gen. It's a real shame they didn't get this one right. I was really wanting one. There are many problems but the worst one is the lack of a glossy bezel closely followed by the number cutout not being narrowed on the left between 1 and 4. If only that top one was the rep!! I guess as a stand alone piece, the rep is still lovely, just not as much like the gen as I'd like it to be. Fingers crossed for a V2.
To me, it doesn't. The SF on this pictures had numbers on the seconds wheel. The gen of the m2 has not. So, what is this? A early version of the gen maybe. Or a rep with the correct glossy bezel?

Norrie

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/12
To me, it doesn't. The SF on this pictures had numbers on the seconds wheel. The gen of the m2 has not. So, what is this? A early version of the gen maybe. Or a rep with the correct glossy bezel?

Its definitely gen but I have a feeling there's been a new batch now with the correct glossy bezel. I was gonna check with my TD.

Pierre Sec

29/10/12
Its definitely gen but I have a feeling there's been a new batch now with the correct glossy bezel. I was gonna check with my TD.
Lets hope your feeling wont let us down [emoji6]

Still, this is the only gen m2 ive ever seen having the 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 markers on the seconds wheel

Norrie

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/12
Lets hope your feeling wont let us down [emoji6]

Still, this is the only gen m2 ive ever seen having the 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 markers on the seconds wheel

Might be a mashup of rep and gen parts???