• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sellita SW500

Yannou

10/2/07
EU
Cela fait un moment que j'entend parler de ce mouvement qui serait d'une qualité équivalente à celle d'un ETA7750 mais je ne suis jamais arrivé à en trouver un pour tester....si l'un d'entre a des pistes, infos.....merci par avance

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
Sellita ne fait pas de vente au détail pour le moment, et tant qu'en trouve encore de l'ETA à profusion personne ne cherche vraiment à mettre en place de fillière de distribution, surtout que comme le dit très justement Pix les prix restent proches de ce que pratique ETA.

SMIDSY

Respected Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/09
If it helps I have a sellita account; personally having seen, owned and used the SW 200 and sw 500 they're solid little movements. On par if not slightly better due tot he extra jewels than the ETA ones.

I love the SW200 nicely decorated and overall a solid little thing.

sorry to encroach on your section :)

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
N'importe qui avec un numéro de siret peut en ouvrir un, et tu peux obtenir un siret simplement en te mettant en auto-entrepreneur. Perso c'est ce que j'ai fait, ça permet aussi d'ouvrir des comptes chez les différents fournituristes.

SMIDSY

Respected Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/09
Eh! It's not private and everybody is defenitly welcome!
Especially someone like you when giving such nice infos...

Il aide que je peux parler un peu français:)

Yannou

10/2/07
EU
Il aide que je peux parler un peu français:)
Really cool Smidsy...And do you know if the price on the SW500 is very similar as the ETA 7750..if yes I will not search anymore...:lol:

SMIDSY

Respected Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/09
The sw-500 isnt available to buy for another 12 months according to their rep. However it will be CHEAPER than the eta 7750 :)

If anyone finds a supplier let me know as sellita will not sell them to me directly as they just cannot make them fast enough (apparently).

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
Really cool Smidsy...And do you know if the price on the SW500 is very similar as the ETA 7750..if yes I will not search anymore...:lol:

Les prix qui ressortent sur les forums tournent autour de 200 euros HT.

The sw-500 isnt available to buy for another 12 months according to their rep.

Then how will it help that you have an account at Sellita...?

Yannou

10/2/07
EU

I have sent a demand to open an account.We will see..:whistle:

SMIDSY

Respected Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/09

Because we can order parts and of course were able to order movements before.....

I have sent a demand to open an account.We will see..:whistle:

good luck :)

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
Because we can order parts and of course were able to order movements before.....

I should have been more precise: how will it help the op to get his hands on a SW500, which was the original request?

SMIDSY

Respected Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/09
It doesn't lol :) I don't think you can get them easily sorry :(

Yannou

10/2/07
EU
Got the access card to their catalog. I can source all parts but for complete movement I have to ask the sales rep...

To be continued....
:whistle:

En FR, j'ai maintenant accès à l'achat de pièces pour les mouvements Sellita. Pour un mouvement complet, je dois passer par un commercial...je vous tiens au courant...

SMIDSY

Respected Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/09
Keep me posted- they will not sell me 100 movements I wonder if they will sell them to you :)

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Sorry guys but my French is crap.
SMIDS, if you are serious about wanting 100+ SW500s let me know. I may be able to help.

Col