• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seems Planet Ocean reviews are getting old

gnuse

Horology Curious
4/5/09
I have been reading a lot about the various Planet Ocean watches, but a lot of the information is getting to be old. A couple of years is a long time in the replica watch progression. I was wondering if there have been any changes to the product that might have gotten a couple of the problem areas fixed? Thanks for any thoughts and input.

chazglenn3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/9/08
I just bought an Ultimate Planet Ocean and it is a GREAT watch! The only issues it has is the single-sided AR on the crystal and the incorrect Omega symbol on the dial. The bracelet is even good to me...clasp and all. And nobody outside of authorized dealers and replica collector would ever know the difference between this watch and a genuine.

std3333

Horology Curious
11/3/09
it's been about two months that i purchased mine and it had the common problem with the clasp spring which can be fixed by purchasing some springs and playing with them until you get the wanted result.about the movement,mine loses about half a minute a day,the movement looks swiss from the points i checked it but it must be kind of dirty or it could be out of use for a long time and that is a fact along with common sense that led me to a point that although you can buy a upo now it can be one or two years old. :cry:

ooo forgot to say,mine happens to be very water resistant, i have used it in the sea,the pool and i always wear it when i get a shower and it has been great so far( it also passed a medium water resistance test at the local watchsmith's store)

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
When you do a review it's based on the watch you have at the time. Later models may be better.

bigmaz1

Horology Curious
27/6/09
std3333 so which one did you get and which dealer did you get it from and how much ?pics would be good