• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seems as if the new 3KF 5711 has a thinned bezel and shortened crown…

silverbullet

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
27/2/24
It looks great! Want to order mine now 😄You think the date wheel will be very noticeable?
Do it! Personally I think the dial and the datewheel are the two biggest visual tells. Personally I don’t care too much about the dial (logo position) issue but the datewheel is more noticeable and such a big improvement I think it’s warranted.

It’s definitely really good stock too. It’s a matter of what you can live with with!

Reactions: mmwatch

silverbullet

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
27/2/24
This looks fantastic. Out of the box aswell. Is it hard to remove links on this model?
I agree, thank you! The links were easy to remove, but my dealer gave me the proper tool which is basically a case holder mated to a screw with a pin pusher, if that makes sense. Without the tool it might be tough but with a small screwdriver/punch it would be possible.

Reactions: Pavo

Dienekes

Known Member
15/2/22
Poland
This looks fantastic. Out of the box aswell. Is it hard to remove links on this model?
I need to add that it's very gear/skill and example dependable. In two 5711s I bought it was a PITA to remove pins, in all links I needed to remove. I repeat, in all of them. And I used a dedicated, nice steel machined pin remover with many adjustable elements... Thing is, pins in my kit (the ones used for pushing out pins from links) are to short in this case, so they couldn't push 5711 pins all the way out. I had to yank them out with pliers. Doable but unpleasant and unnerving, given one wants to keep the new watch in best condition as long as it's possible. Putting so much force on such delicate bracelet isn't optimal, haha. It's the shape of the pins to blame (the are thicker in the middle).

Reactions: silverbullet