• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seeking Advice: Custom Royal Oak Chronograph 26331st

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
Hello everyone!

I'm excited to share that a watch build I've been dreaming of is finally becoming a reality. I am in the process of assembling a custom Royal Oak Chronograph 26331ST, which features an FP1185 movement from a Cartier Pasha and a CNC-machined case.

Unfortunately, my watchsmith has encountered a problem - the movement isn't being secured properly in the case. I was wondering if any of you have experience with similar builds and could share some insights or tips to address this issue.

I appreciate any guidance you can provide. Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
74AA6CE1-72F5-4FC4-AA31-C4FD0CB426DEb7e353e67439a787.jpg

Reactions: Djsani26

MilgaussGV

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
21/8/13
That’s sick.

How much room between the cnc’ed ring the movement you’re using. Might need another spacer

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
i love 26631 too. but my wrist just 6.5 T_T
Haha, my wrist may not bigger and I feel myself good wearing my watch on my wrist. Anyway, I don't care for others who might think that my watch doesn't fit my wrist. 😉

Reactions: EggsVoL

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Very nice! I was in between the panda and blue dial! Do you have a picture of the movement in the case?
If you mean custom rep dials the panda can be more gen like, although the gen panda dial is much more affordable than the blue one. Anyway, this blue rep dial is so far so good for me.

Unfortunately I don't and most probably won't have a picture of the movement installed in my watch. Here is a pic from a WeChat seller but it might not helpful for you. Maybe other forum members can help you.

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
Wow, indeed your blue rep dial looks good! I went for gen with the dial. I was even offered the blue one at the same price 😅 maybe I should have gone for it

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Wow, indeed your blue rep dial looks good! I went for gen with the dial. I was even offered the blue one at the same price 😅 maybe I should have gone for it
Haha, then that blue dial may have been a rep or a franken one.